lol CISPA passed 248 to 168

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
It passed the House, now it has to move through the Senate, then to the President. I'm hoping people will take notice of what this bill really means and it gets backlash.

Feb 8, 2006
allowing the same tired ass gold old boys club to remain in office will only allow the same old results
system overhaul is needed but that won't happen

Aug 6, 2008
You couldnt stop these fags from passin bullshit laws if you wanted to, who gives a fuck, we been doin what the fuck we want our whole lives, they can vote gary coleman president and pass a hitler law for all I care, I been watin for some "new world order" beef to come to my door and Ive been let down time after time, just a bunch of scared people talkin about an illuminati reptilian boogie man that hasnt done shit to stop my grind

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
M @mixbullies my quasi-racist black brother from not my white mother, maybe you can 'splain somethin' for me. What's up with black folks and the Illuminati over the past, like lets say, five years? I guess more so on the net than I've noticed offline but fools be trying to connect damn near everything it seems to the Illuminati these days. Like I know the whole Illuminati conspiracy thing goes across the board but a lot of black people seem to be taking it to that next level lately.

Props: S.SAVAGE

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
white brehthren nutty, 2pac been trying to lace us browns and lighter shades of browns for years too. it goes deepeth than that
I think for a lot of history it's been true, that the ones on top do try to keep black and brown people down. Right now though, it's more about class than color. They couldn't give a fuck what color any of us are... it's more about who's poor, and who's rich. The have's and the have-not's, and I'm sorry none of us on here fit in the second category. lol

Just a little rant. On some Malcolm X shit...