LOL - Brand new 60 GB PS3 for $39.99 on Amazon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
Guys, its mislabeled. I seen this on target earlier and it had "Playstation 3 sharp shooter controller" in details for the same exact price.

You'll either be wasting 40$ or since you already made your purchase and they mislabeled the product they will have no other choice to refund or give you the product they advertised.

Jun 9, 2007
already knew about the target website thing, but on Amazon it's listed as PS3 system directly through and on the order confirmation email, so they DO have no choice... either will get a refund (and complain and get a gift card also out of it), or get a PS3.

Plus the controller that its advertised as on the Target website isn't even available until Feb. 22nd, so plenty of time to cancel the order before then if that's what they're gonna try to ship.

Apr 2, 2010
already knew about the target website thing, but on Amazon it's listed as PS3 system directly through and on the order confirmation email, so they DO have no choice... either will get a refund (and complain and get a gift card also out of it), or get a PS3.

Plus the controller that its advertised as on the Target website isn't even available until Feb. 22nd, so plenty of time to cancel the order before then if that's what they're gonna try to ship.
Your right but check out this loophole, the product is from Target distributed by amazon. Amazon is simply the middle man while the product is clearly stated on this Target link:

http://www.target.com/PlayStation-C...om_size-bin,target_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

Hope you guys don't get screwed and get refunds, check out my wicked paint skills yo.

Its actually a brilliant way to con people out of money, Target and Amazon clearly knew this and took advantage of it...

Jun 9, 2007
yup, I'm expecting a refund, but trust me I WILL get a target or amazon gift card out of it as well for my "inconvenience."

Like I said, it's worth a shot... no harm no foul. :)