Locksmith

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
thats cus all this Illuminati talk is WPS. i never seen the "theory" so mainstream. its hella trendy in hip hop now. and its trendy to "believe", or act like it. now everybody think they so deep with the knowledge like Dode is.
lmao your hella uneducated.
go educate yourself before you say some shit like that.

google "masonic logde + the city/town you live in"
and i guarantee your gonna find one within 5 miles.

they are everywhere. and they aint hiding it.

Apr 25, 2002
if you educate yourself on bullshit, its still educating yourself. dont let that be the reason.

now, your talkin about Freemasons, specifically. they are not secret. they will even be at local town gatherings taking free finger prints for your kids. not to mention them bangin their logo on their building. and your totally getting it confused with the Illuminati. which in popular (conspiracy) theory is indeed a secret society. but its so secret that everybody from Jay-Z to Dode knows about it yet nobody pulled their card yet? GOH, breh.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002

why would they hide?

do you even know what a free mason is?

do you know what a mason is?

do you know what free means?

smh dont tell people they are uneducated when your sitting here thinkin freemasons drag kids into their secret chambers and eat them alive

so what if theres one in your community, theres liquor stores and dope houses too...id be more worried about the latter to be honest

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
why would they hide?

do you even know what a free mason is?

do you know what a mason is?

do you know what free means?

smh dont tell people they are uneducated when your sitting here thinkin freemasons drag kids into their secret chambers and eat them alive

so what if theres one in your community, theres liquor stores and dope houses too...id be more worried about the latter to be honest
lmao nigga when did i say that?
you puttin words in my keyboard now lol.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002

need i say anything to this post?

who said they should hide it? what purpose would hiding themselves have?

Dec 17, 2005
I dunno if the cult worship aspect of the illuminati is real, but I do know the elitists and the new world order are a real thing. They are everywhere. The billderberg group is a real thing (all the top leaders of the world meet secretly to decide the direction the world will take and who will be elected) I do know that bohemian grove is a real place in Santa rosa and it is guarded by heavily armed guards...does all this add up to jay z sacrificing children? I dunno...but I do know that media, schooling, politics, and every other aspect of our society is geared towards molding us into what the elite want us to be which is mindless worker bees. Just read rockerfellers bibliography, shit is fucking scary to see his beliefs I writing and what he sees for the future. This is why I like locks song, he speaks his mind about what's really happening even though most people could give a fuck, or simply don't believe that we are in a society where mind control is more prevalent than ever.