Locksmith

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

thebrain

@HuseyinTheBrain
Feb 16, 2008
Sacramento, CA
www.BrainChildMedia.com
first off. he killt it. baWow. can't wait for this album to drop. i don't know if EA-Ski made that beat, but it was terrible. and honestly, it didn't matter. an artist with that much talent and skill can really make the song. i heard a lot of producers including EA-Ski make some wack beats. this started ever since selling beats online became popular. EA-Ski is still one of my fav. producers but i wouldnt be surprised if he made this beat

Jul 25, 2007
Last time I heard him he was murderin fools in LA freestyle battles and had that Rare Form vid. I know that shit is like 2 years old. If he got some new shit, fill me in. He's one of my fav lyricists.

Jul 22, 2003
Lock need to do a record produced by both the SKI's

EA SKI and Ski Beatz. He's killing both their beats and he can hit both markets and coasts.

Regardless, a Lock solo is way overdue

Dec 17, 2005
check out his website www.iamlock.com he has supposedly finished his solo "frank the rabbit" and the album with Ski Beats "24 hr karate school pt 2" and third he has a bunch of new frontline shit that they are waiting to put out down the road...Lock is waaaay slept on, and he may never blow up, but he is one of the best lyricists in the rap game period....check this shit out

http://youtu.be/pWFdMbZgKUw

Sep 12, 2005
Yeah, like everyone else said, he's got Frank The Rabbit coming out, a whole project with Ski Beatz called Embedded, and supposedly they already started working on another project. Hopefully they start releasing some of this new music!

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

1. That Bullshit (Prod. by Ski Beatz)
2. Fuck Life (Prod. by E-A-Ski)
3. I’m On One (Freestyle)
4. Mad World (Prod. by Left)
5. Random Thoughts (Prod. by E-A-Ski)
6. Special Lady (Prod. by Left)
7. Wendy Day (Prod. by Left)
8. Fuck Excuses (Prod. by E-A-Ski)
9. Out Here In The Rich (ft. Frank Niddie & Don Black) (Prod. by G Koop)
10. Preach (Freestyle)

http://hulkshare.com/q2uya3gxyvwp