LOCKSMITH IS THA SICCEST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
actually it was half and half...if it's what I think yall talkin about Ric Roc and Tec asked for the illist 2 minute freestyle or written that they had...he told me "all good I'ma do both" and thats how it went down...album coming soon "WHO R YOU"....and I ain't gone get on here and say we the best niggaz wit the best shit, but I will say this we work hard and are proud of the product that we have on this album.

peace

Jan 24, 2004
YaBoyLEFT said:
actually it was half and half...if it's what I think yall talkin about Ric Roc and Tec asked for the illist 2 minute freestyle or written that they had...he told me "all good I'ma do both" and thats how it went down...album coming soon "WHO R YOU"....and I ain't gone get on here and say we the best niggaz wit the best shit, but I will say this we work hard and are proud of the product that we have on this album.

peace
no doubt u got a lot of support commin ur way once that shit is done...both bootlegs i've got were well worth it and i'm sure the album won't dissapoint...keep doin ya'll thang and bring that dough in along w/ tha recognition the bay deserves

Dec 29, 2003
Lock is sick...shit that whole Bootleg 2 is sick ass fuck...I be on here wit my pom-poms out for the artist that I like and The Frontline is one of them...I think them dudes got the skill to bring National (not just regional area based) credit to the Bay...Left I see you posted on this one...when is the album dropin??? Niggas ready ro see what yall gone do.

Jan 19, 2003
yo so whens the frontline album suppose to drop...ive been waitin on that one for a minute now. Is there a release date set yet ?

Also whens ea-ski's solo drop ive been waitin for that for a minute too , i heard his new single on the radio its coo. I keep hearin all these songs on the radio from like the frontline and ea-ski and shit but i never hear about when their album is suppose to actually drop. Anyone got the info on that ?

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

YaBoyLEFT said:
album coming soon "WHO R YOU"....and I ain't gone get on here and say we the best niggaz wit the best shit, but I will say this we work hard and are proud of the product that we have on this album.

peace
well said,just bring that heat and let it speak for itself,looking forward to the album..good shit

"cause i know one damn things fa sho,ya boy left is fa sho one of the best to rep the west"
________
Europe