Locked up they won't let me out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 29, 2004
Well im getting locked up anytime soon my house arrest counselor failed me from the program and is gona take me in anytime soon. Talk to yall when i get back to my spot. won't be for awhile stay up folks.

Mar 29, 2004
first gotta do my 12 days to finish off my house arrest sentance in the hall then i got court and since my po dont like me lol he gon violate me for 90 days most likely 30 to 90 days on top of the 12 im only on house arrest cuz my public pertender got me down to it my PO wanted me to do some time in the hall tha last time but i got a good PD last time lol im hella faded right now since is my last day Might post one last thing tomorrow before i go I'll holla when i get out tho tahnks for all the positive comments. yall stay up too. LAZY

Mar 29, 2004
don't you hate it when these fuckers aren't on time? juvy is alright but i'd rather go to county so i can get some hoes to visit me hahaha or my homies that are stil down for me and not coked out only visits i get in juvy is the parents. And everytiem i go my unit is on lockdown restricted programing we dont do shit if we aint in class we in our room

Apr 25, 2002
@Lazy when u go in see if a counselor still works there named Joel Humble..could be spellin his last name wrong..i didnt know him from juvenile hall he was a teacher at my community school years ago..and at the same time he was a juvenile counselor..chances are if u know him u prolly hate him cuz he might have restrained you at one time but dude is coo as fuck..real solid..he showed major love and came to the funeral when the homie passed...if u see him Tell him big Matt from Air point said whats up!!