Loaded Screwed n Chopped

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
shoulda put that loaded (screwed n chopped) on your website... or should i say I WISH you posted loaded on your website.....

keep that shit up dj loon... ill be on the lookout

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
weenie lim said:
i know im late but just heard the loaded looned and chopped and i thought it was gonna be way better. everyone on here talking bout its hella tight, but not imo ,i think it was hella plain and boring. just my 2 cents.

thanks for the opinion, yeah ill admit it was one of my earlier cd's mixed up, im still evolving with my style and think this next lynch mix i do will be alot better, who knows tho, i love to do this shit for the music, thats why i throw em out there for free, i just want yall to hear what i feelin...feel me. and at same time promoting one of my all time fav rappers and lynch is cold with this sicc shit! but back on the the mix subject, im feelin that spliiiit yo face, boy and believe i already slowed it down and played with it a few times on the tables, i might do a lynch like compilation or another one of his cd's. peace out ill jam this cd while smokin this pine. im out!