LMAO @ Raw 2/28

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
lol @ yabadaba bitch, Rock was a lot more serious tonight so definitely wasn't as funny. The fans are confused and don't know what side to choose it seems. Funny thing is Rock really paved the way for a mark

Jun 9, 2007
yea.. if they're not pulled off right, episodes like this that only have about 10 minutes of actual wrestling through the whole show can be dumb as fuck... but this shit was actually entertaining.. I like where they're going with most of the storylines right now, hope they don't blow it.

and lmfao @ the end of Rock's promo... whole thing was great

May 24, 2002
The Rock can say whatever he wants but he cant deny that he said he wanted nothing to do with wrestling any more and didnt want to be called "The Rock" ever again.

With that being said.... Good promo.

WWE needs to do something quick because they are making it look like Rock vs Cena at WM. We all know The Rock aint lacing up his boots again. Miz is getting buried fast.

I ended up getting drunk and missing raw.... anyone got Triple H's promo? I heard he buried just about everyone.

Jun 9, 2007
They might as well dress Sheamus up as Doink the Clown and parade him out to get a beatdown every week, since they've already buried him in embarrassment.

or better yet, have him feud with and lose to Hornswoggle.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
yeah i dont get why they spent all that time building up shaemus to be a sav just to have trips bury him in 5 minutes wtf , if that wasnt bad enough theyimmediately job him out to little evan bourne right after that , who did he piss off backstage ?

Oct 3, 2006
Sheamus still gonna end up in the main event spot IMO... nearly everybody gets buried in the beginning of their careers IE; Triple H, Hardys, Miz etc

EDIT- I read that article...doesnt make sense how he did not like how Sheamus ran away from Nexus..wtf? was it his choice? wasnt that all on creative?

Nov 24, 2003
Big problem is since the King Of The Ring tournament Sheamus's credibility is falling into the toilet. He lost to John Morrison several weeks, Mark Henry, out of the title picture and now look weak as fuck...

Feb 8, 2003
yeah i dont get why they spent all that time building up shaemus to be a sav just to have trips bury him in 5 minutes wtf , if that wasnt bad enough theyimmediately job him out to little evan bourne right after that , who did he piss off backstage ?

they did the same to cm punk, jack swagger, chris jericho, jbl, kane, after they lost the world belt. now they doing it to daniel bryan.