LMAO, Prince of Persia movie starring Jake Gyllenhaal???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
Iranians and other groups consider themselves Aryan because linguistically that's what the word means. It refers to a group of people that share a common language or background in a language. Sort of like Semites. Jews and Arabs are Semites.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
that's LAME....the video game is decent....and dude was good in donnie darko...

but...WHAT THE FUCK? Boo to this movie. Why not just have some Persian cat do it? that's just sad. :(

Dec 25, 2003
The Mexican starring Brad Pitt, The Last Samurai starring Tom Cruise, The Blackest Nigga on Earth starring Tom Hanks, Prince of Persia starring Jake Gyllenhall, and coming soon Shaka Zulu:King of Africa starring Seth Green

Mar 18, 2003
Imo Jake Gyllenhaal is a pretty good actor and has a lot of potential in the industry. His downfall is the movies he chooses to do. I mean, how do you follow up Donnie Darko with Bubble Boy? He was great in Darko and solid in Jarhead, but some of these movies are making him look baaad. I would find it hard to believe that these are his only options; but even if that were the case, your future largely depends on your current work.