lmao hunnid racks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
none, because it makes him money so why not do it

shit honestly i wish i jumped on the energy drink craze when redbulls and rockstars first came out. shit what a better way to turn a profit than by selling the most addictive chemical on the face of the planet and for 3 dollars a can

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Man, I tell ya... you know you're doing it big when your locations for your video are:

A fucking 7-11
A car dealership (How else are you going to act like you can afford a decent car?)
A jewlry store (Hey, we don't have our own chains, but we're hustlas, so it don't matter)

I wouldn't buy that bullshit drink if it was 2 for a buck. You all look like a bunch of broke ass fucking retarded idiots, selling bootleg red bull.

The fuck outta here with that shit.

Feb 5, 2006
Man, I tell ya... you know you're doing it big when your locations for your video are:

A fucking 7-11
A car dealership (How else are you going to act like you can afford a decent car?)
A jewlry store (Hey, we don't have our own chains, but we're hustlas, so it don't matter)

I wouldn't buy that bullshit drink if it was 2 for a buck. You all look like a bunch of broke ass fucking retarded idiots, selling bootleg red bull.

The fuck outta here with that shit.

LOL STAY IN THE VIDEO GAME AND WRESTLING SECTION. COMIN TO THE OPEN FORUM TO VENT AND SHIT