lmao... did Vince McMahon call Sabu a "Taliban"???!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2005
A nigga just got done watching ECW on the DVR... I don't know if I'm trippin or some shit, but did Vince McMahon just say that Sabu is a "member of the Taliban!"?! lmao.... these niggas know no racial boundaries.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
They have done so much shit in wrestling that is so offensive to every race nation and creed, thats how they get away with it i guess plus its only television

X MAN

Sicc OG
Oct 21, 2004
Vinnie Mac is a racist for real. From Kamala to Umaga to Yokozuna, if you're a minority in the wrestling biz he can twist a gimmick in his hate filled brain. Kaientai's gimmick was pretty entertaining and original. But, deep down Vinnie has tried to teach us for years that Japenese are evil.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Yeah and notice how black or mexicans get the thief gimmick (Eddie Guerrero, Chavo, and Cryme Tyme)...but whens the last time we saw a white thief gimmick?

Mar 18, 2003
nWo in WCW they stole show from good guys. Or the people Susposed to be good guys.. Im sorry but when nWo was around all the spotlight was on them.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
ESFCE said:
Yeah and notice how black or mexicans get the thief gimmick (Eddie Guerrero, Chavo, and Cryme Tyme)...but whens the last time we saw a white thief gimmick?
The Repo Man was Smash from Demolition that was more than 15 years ago though

X MAN

Sicc OG
Oct 21, 2004
Rasan said:
tecnically repo man was not a thief, he was just doing his job! lol
and nothing compares to the 96-98 NWO, nothing! lol
Repo man was the hamburgler of wrestling. Sneaking around the ring with that rope and hook like he was gonna tow his opponents car? He "repo'd" Macho's Mans rhinestone cowboy hat for being a dead beat on his hat payments. True nWo 96-98 could not be faded! So bad ass they could slap a nWo shirt on a nobody and make them a star.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
i was really shocked when hogan turned heel. that was a turning point for wrestling. I could not believe it. bret hart turning heel? I seen that coming, I seen the frustration. but hogan? this guy was the poster child for baby faces. for him to turn heel was shocking but great at the same time. and wtf was up with the black beard, but blonde balding hair lol
they fucked up NWO by adding TOO many people...
we need more memorable monets like that..cuz right now wrestling is bland...
vince shoulda kept that iraqi character he coulda went far with that..vinnie mac coulda did a mock bomb scare at an arena, all that shit...

X MAN

Sicc OG
Oct 21, 2004
Hogan turning heel shook EVERYTHING. Tony Jabroni and Mike Tenay saying "outraged families" calling in about their children crying, throwing away posters, ripping up stuffed hogan dolls. It was genius. The nWo members was out of control. Them all walking to the ring looked like a parade.

Muhammad Hassan is the #1 victim of Vince's racist gimmicks. He had potential and huge heat coming to WWE. Then they had that storyline with Hassan/Undertaker and Hassan "sacrificing" his manager to get Takers ass beat by those guys in desert storm fatigues. The exact day london had those train bombings then Hassan was gone from TV.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
they shoulda kept him
i mean slaughter was taking a lot of heat for the shit he was doin back in 90-91, and that was during desert storm, so whats the difference? just get extra security for dude, do a couple terrorist threats during the show, and vinnie mac woulda seen a soar in ratings.

X MAN

Sicc OG
Oct 21, 2004
The fact some fans feeling it was "out of taste" even though it was taped two or three days before the shit even happened. Not only fans, Vince being in fear of losing sponsors and global tour dates pulled out of the whole thing. The terror threats would be a great idea. Having some threats then have one go through. Like, half the entrance ramp blow up then cut to commercial. Have everybody wanting to see what happens next.

Feb 8, 2003
Vince is far from being racist. he is giving sdo many wrestlers of different races big opportunities its not his fault if they fucked it up from mic skilsd, ring performance or attitude backstage

Oct 14, 2004
ESFCE said:

Because they dont exist. Bwhahahah.

Aug 26, 2005
Rasan said:
vince shoulda kept that iraqi character he coulda went far with that..vinnie mac coulda did a mock bomb scare at an arena, all that shit...
man.... that's not crossing the line.

that shit is getting a long running start and diving over the line... Vinnie woulda been the most hated man in America for that.... besides Osama.