Livewire Da Gang - Pay Yaself or Spray Yaself

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2006
Album is straight heat. Production is top notch especially the slaps by Maybach. This cd aint leaving my car for awhile. Stalin and Shady Nate rip about every track. Dope to hear Shock G on a track with the Livewire Gang.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if its out imma cop it next week when im in the bay....i support all livewire shit cuz they bump

i heard a few songs on shady and stalins spacers and shits sick, i got that millionare status on my shit
i think livewire and lee majors/rahmean/dru down are doin the best shit out the bay right now besides thizz

those dj fresh beats are killin the fuckin game an shout out to mekaniks on the shady shit...if nigas connected heads i think the bay is really doin it right now

Dec 11, 2005
i got that millionare status on my shit
yeah man, that millionaire status was originally off "Real World West Oakland" mixtape w/ DJ Freshhh. Basically the shit that put me on to Stalin, if you dont got that Gas, go cop it, you wont regret it at all. trust.

I dont blame thizz for recycling this one. I guess they just thought it was way too hard to pass up for the folks who havent heard it.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
01. Pyosy f. The Jacka
02. Knockin' My Beat f. Maybach
03. Wit The Felons
04. Ten Street
05. I Ain't Go Lie f. Eddi Projex
06. All We Had f. Pooh Sauce
07. Monopoly f. Maybach
08. Gettin' Money f. Lil' Blood
09. Just Leanin' f. R.O.B.
10. Middle Of The Street
11. Missing U
12. Uh Huh
13. Kill Um All f. Ronald Mack
14. I'm A Livewire f. D.O.T. & Fam Syrk
15. I Remember f. R.O.B.
16. In This Game f. Shock G
17. Snitching
18. Mr. No Put Down f. Major D

I ain't heard all Livewire releases but I never seen those tracks, are they recycled?

Feb 26, 2006
Only recycled song is the first one which is on Slappin In The Trunk vol. 5 w/ Jacka

Might've been cuz Cyrano did the beat.