little cigars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006

i fucking hate these things. is there some conspiracy for these to replace regular NORMAL ass swishers? todays the second time at a different liquor store that someone tried to sell me one of those for $1. they aren't even big enough to roll a blunt. has anybody actually smoked out of these?

Jun 5, 2004
oh. well i dont smoke cigars/cigarettes, they need to just make a swisher tailored to blunt smokers.
ok well thats why god invented the ORIGINAL swisher sweet. not the mini, not the XL, but the original swisher sweet.

fuck a strawberry. even fuck a grape. the og swisha is tailored to not just the blunt smokers, but also the blunt rollers also, trust dat. a favorite all around

Swisher Sweet: an all around favorite since 400 B.C.

Feb 1, 2006
ok well thats why god invented the ORIGINAL swisher sweet. not the mini, not the XL, but the original swisher sweet.

fuck a strawberry. even fuck a grape. the og swisha is tailored to not just the blunt smokers, but also the blunt rollers also, trust dat. a favorite all around

Swisher Sweet: an all around favorite since 400 B.C.
yeah i know, ive smoked 1000s of original swisher sweets, but a liquor store and a gas station both only had these little ass ones for regulars, but the normal size for all the other flavors. they replaced the original regulars for the small ones. i should have said that in the beginning.

Jun 5, 2004
yeah i know, ive smoked 1000s of original swisher sweets, but a liquor store and a gas station both only had these little ass ones for regulars, but the normal size for all the other flavors. they replaced the original regulars for the small ones. i should have said that in the beginning.
well thats another reason u should move close to over here

fresh ass swishas for daze...

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
and you can actually taste what your smoking.
In my experience

Joints = WPS

Blunts = Black, Filipino, Beaner Shit

Everytime I'm w/ white people, they smoke outta a pipe, bong, or joint.

When I'm with anyone else, all I've fucked with is blunts.

I can get down w/ w/e but I'm partial to blunts.

I stay w/ a grip of Peach Optimos. My babies. Only like smoking certain Purple strains in actual Grape Swishers. Other than that, it's a regular-ass OG Swisher or a Peach Optimo for me.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I couldnt ever like joints.

if a nigga hand me some weed and a zig zag then, yea im roll a good ass joint and smoke it

but if its my weed: fucka joint, fucka pipe, its blunt or nothin
Pipe all the way.

I keep my pipe in a little velvet covered box (along with my shit), its like a religious experience when it comes out. lol

Apr 25, 2002
those little swishers are cool if you're taking a blunt to the face. then again u could just take half down put it out and msoke the other half later . that what i do

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'll smoke out of anything but I like joints the most because you can taste the weed better. I like blunts because they are low maintenance and they won't burn out or smoke unevenly. I'm not really with pipes and bongs and shit because weed tastes hella shitty out of them unless the piece is brand new. Vaporizers are cool but i kinda feel like a fiend fucking with that contraption

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I'll smoke out of anything but I like joints the most because you can taste the weed better. I like blunts because they are low maintenance and they won't burn out or smoke unevenly. I'm not really with pipes and bongs and shit because weed tastes hella shitty out of them unless the piece is brand new. Vaporizers are cool but i kinda feel like a fiend fucking with that contraption
Gotta agree with this, except I'm cool with bongs and pipes.