little cigars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
In my experience

Joints = WPS

Blunts = Black, Filipino, Beaner Shit

Everytime I'm w/ white people, they smoke outta a pipe, bong, or joint.

When I'm with anyone else, all I've fucked with is blunts.

I can get down w/ w/e but I'm partial to blunts.

I stay w/ a grip of Peach Optimos. My babies. Only like smoking certain Purple strains in actual Grape Swishers. Other than that, it's a regular-ass OG Swisher or a Peach Optimo for me.
hahah im the same way with the optimos and the swishers but i dont agree with the joint comment. . .i prefer a joint if the blunts gonna be less than a dub and ill also take a bong if im trying to make the buddha sack last. Pipe is only if i dont got papers, blunts or a bong.

Sep 22, 2007
yeah i know, ive smoked 1000s of original swisher sweets, but a liquor store and a gas station both only had these little ass ones for regulars, but the normal size for all the other flavors. they replaced the original regulars for the small ones. i should have said that in the beginning.
Where have you been all my life. o_0

Dec 7, 2005
I couldnt ever like joints.

if a nigga hand me some weed and a zig zag then, yea im roll a good ass joint and smoke it

but if its my weed: fucka joint, fucka pipe, its blunt or nothin
CO-SIGN, EXCEPT REPLACE NOTHIN WITH BONG

JOINTS SEEM LIKE A WASTE OF WEED TO ME, SOMETIMES I SMOKE A JAY AND IT ONLY GIVES ME A HEAD CHANGE AND THEY BURN SHITTY AS FUCK.

I LOVE MY VOLCANO TOO, YOU DONT EVEN NEED ACTUAL BUDS TO GET HIGH WITH THAT

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
i dont like to smoke joints at all....99% of the time its blunts or bongs...got a bong i made myself...1 liter pepsi bottle and a foil bowl....shit lasts and u aint gotta smoke very much weed...bongs are best for wake and bake or when ur crashin out

Jun 5, 2004
i dont like to smoke joints at all....99% of the time its blunts or bongs...got a bong i made myself...1 liter pepsi bottle and a foil bowl....shit lasts and u aint gotta smoke very much weed...bongs are best for wake and bake or when ur crashin out
lmao what is this, middle school?

u know tin foil is bad to smoke out of, right?