Listening to the new Tech N9ne album right now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2006
wow more people love paseo here? the entire bx community is in agreeance with me that its the worst track on the album. just not feeling it. beat is not good.

but i think its a pretty solid album overall, fan or foe is my favorite track.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
I think Big Scoob is a sweet song. Only a couple of tracks I'm not feeling, Gangsta Shap is one of them.

Feb 17, 2006
i think tech's definitely trying out different sounds...i think with everready, even though he said he wasn't going mainstream, he definitely lost his underground sound. now he's trying to go for a more southern sound, which i'm not really feeling. i've only heard the sampler, but i wasn't too impressed...if strange keeps "evolving", then i dont know how much longer i'll listen to them with tracks like "that box" off this release and "whip it" from kutt

Apr 25, 2006
good shit yang...you get it off his site?..just wonderin seems as though a lot of kats got the album already...jut thinkin if the DLers still support the artist on the label release dates....