Listening to the new Tech N9ne album right now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2006
good shit jared...i only ask cause i know a lot of kats these days DL and i wonder if they actually go buy the real when it officially drops, seems like Tech fans are the most loyal...eager ass fuck but loyal ass hell...

Sep 30, 2006
Blaze1 said:
good shit jared...i only ask cause i know a lot of kats these days DL and i wonder if they actually go buy the real when it officially drops, seems like Tech fans are the most loyal...eager ass fuck but loyal ass hell...
thanks man, i heard the sampler and i knew that i had to download it before i bought it only because of the anticipation! i knew it was going to be great and i will be there to buy it when Homers opens. i only buy music from artists who deserve my money and these days there are not too many albums worth buying, but this one is a no brainer...

Oct 18, 2006
the.know.how said:
i think tech's definitely trying out different sounds...i think with everready, even though he said he wasn't going mainstream, he definitely lost his underground sound. now he's trying to go for a more southern sound, which i'm not really feeling. i've only heard the sampler, but i wasn't too impressed...if strange keeps "evolving", then i dont know how much longer i'll listen to them with tracks like "that box" off this release and "whip it" from kutt
"Whip It" is hard as hell.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Tech speaks in detail about the different vibe on this album compared to the last one in an interview I did with him! Keep an eye on the siccness home page for the interview! The album is hot but Everready is my favorite still!
ONE!

"This nigga is the tightest nigga movin' man. I mean Eminem...hot...I give it up to him! Jay-Z...mega hot, I give it up to him! NAS...HOT....BUT NONE OF THEM NIGGAS CAN FUCK WIT TECH N9NE! I put that on everything nigga! I put a million on that nigga! Yeah...put up some money nigga! Rocafella....whoever nigga! Tech N9ne wit the mileage to all you niggas! From the stageshow, to rockin' the mic...YOU NAME IT!".................
YUKMOUTH

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
MLK is tight , im lovin how he meshes with big krizz , i have been listening to tech n9ne since i heard his verse on c-bo and lynch's "blocc movement" and from there i picked up anghellic been a fan of his since then , he is only getting better and better