LISTEN TO JOINTS OFF NEW CHARIZMA ALBUM COMING SOON!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2006
For those who don't know this Charizma here's a little bit of background on who he's worked with/has production on albums for:

The Jacka (Several joints)

San Quinn (Did "Desire" w/Choze & Quinn, plus Quinn has several Charizma tracks for current and future projects)

Money Gang (Worked on Money Gang 2 and provided tracks for the next installment which, of course, was not completed due to the untilely passing of Cash [RIP])

Rydah J. Klyde (Several Joints)

Dubb 20 (Several Joints Including cust on Dope Man, Dope Money and the Demolitioin Men mixtape)

Fed-X (Couple joints)

Arsenal (Nearly all of Student of King Freako and he mixed and mastered Best Next Thing)

Y@ and No Gottie from the Western Conference (Did all of both of their mixtapes)

TopKat (Several Joints...Fam)

Six Fingers (Fam/Mentor)

Rhythm X (Sic Wid It/One Block Radius)

DJ Jetski (Fam)

J-Def (Go Bigg)

And many, many more Bay Area artists.

Don't sleep on the kid!!! The real one's above don't...Why should you??

Nov 1, 2004
Wake-Up-A Pedia on "Charizma"
For the last time...Much respect to the guy many of you apparently love so much but if you really do the math, Charizma from Milpitas did most of his damage overseas. A great many people from the Bay have not heard of the Charizma you are referring to. I appreciate what the south bay guy contributed to Hip Hop and RIP to him, but the truth is there are many names that have been used by more than one person and my dude has used this name from the jump. We get one or more of these posts on every thread. Shit I'll bet there are hundreds more Charizma's spelled the same way in the rap game. Let us do us, mayne. We make quality music, let that speak...
Yep yep!! Charizma (R.I.P.) From the early 90's was a underground hip hop legend. I wasnt aware that he did alot of stuff overseas. Regardless He was a beast on the mic. After Krs-One heard the song "My world Premier" he quickly asked "who is this? I want sign em, but it was after he already died. Charizma's name was also up there with Mac Dre's name during Ice Cubes performance at the BET hip hop awards.

Mar 8, 2006
Yep yep!! Charizma (R.I.P.) From the early 90's was a underground hip hop legend. I wasnt aware that he did alot of stuff overseas. Regardless He was a beast on the mic. After Krs-One heard the song "My world Premier" he quickly asked "who is this? I want sign em, but it was after he already died. Charizma's name was also up there with Mac Dre's name during Ice Cubes performance at the BET hip hop awards.
Like I said, all respect due...Keep his name alive and love the dude if you loved 'em...

Mar 8, 2006
Track Listing for The Resurrection:

1. The Resurrection (Produced By Charizma)
2. Since You Been Away (Produced By Six Fingers)
3. Somebody Like Me ft. Michelle Martinez (Produced By Charizma)
4. Artist of the Year (Produced By Six Fingers)
5. Get Away ft. Choze, Kennedy (Produced By Charizma)
6. Fugazi (Produced By Charizma)
7. What It Be Like ft. P.I., TopKat (Produced By Charizma, Six Fingers)
8. One Night (Produced By Charizma)
9. What U Sittin' On? ft. Choze, Smitt (Produced By Charizma, Smitt)
10. Walkin In The Rain ft. No-Gottie, HK Tha Hardknocka (Produced By Charizma)
11. Can't Pretend (Produced By Charizma)
12. Put Ya Hands Up ft. Cesscabano (Produced By Charizma)
13. A Toast (To the Goodlife) (Produced By Six Fingers)
14. Thick & Thin ft. Jae' (Produced By Six Fingers)
15. Without You (Produced By Rhythm X)
16. Rock The Party (Produced By J-Def)
17. Last One Left ft. Choze (Produced By Charizma)