LISTEN TO JOINTS OFF NEW CHARIZMA ALBUM COMING SOON!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2006
Siccness, what up??

After a bunch of changes, additions, subtractions, etc, Charizma is close to releasing "The Resurrection." We'll have the product in hand by the end of the month, but he haven't picked an official release date but I can tell you it's coming soon.

We've put a few joints from the album on Chariz' ReverbNation page. Link is below...

http://www.reverbnation.com/charizkoj

The album includes 17 tracks with production by Charizma, Six Fingers, Rhythm-X, J-Def and more plus features by No-Gottie of the Western Conference, Top Kat, Choze, Kennedy, P.I., Young Smit, HK Tha HardKnocka and more.

Check 'em out and shoot us some feedback. We definitely appreciate your feedback!

One Love!

Mar 8, 2006
Wake-Up-A Pedia on "Charizma"
For the last time...Much respect to the guy many of you apparently love so much but if you really do the math, Charizma from Milpitas did most of his damage overseas. A great many people from the Bay have not heard of the Charizma you are referring to. I appreciate what the south bay guy contributed to Hip Hop and RIP to him, but the truth is there are many names that have been used by more than one person and my dude has used this name from the jump. We get one or more of these posts on every thread. Shit I'll bet there are hundreds more Charizma's spelled the same way in the rap game. Let us do us, mayne. We make quality music, let that speak...

Mar 8, 2006
Don't sleep on young Charizma... the boy is no laughing matter. He a good package. He produce, write, & spits a cold game. GOOD MUSIC GOOD KARMA GOOD PEOPLE= GOOD SHIT!!!
Rhythm X, thanks for the endorsement pimp! I meant to respond to your post first but I got beside myself with another one of these same ass posts we always get that came right after yours. Thanks for the contribution too! The joint is a SLAP!! Hopefully we'll take another step in the right direction with this new project...Keep goin hard brotha!

Mar 8, 2006
@ Ceza: Thanks for the support as always fam! Pittsburg Stand Up!!

@LethaFace: I hear you man! I agree 110% but what we can't do is make the same mistake twice. I realize we are letting our true supporters down a bit and I apologize as does Chariz, but we gotta be sure we have the everything in motion, PLUS, we feel like the wait allowed us to really tighten the project up. What we have now is a complete album and I'm personally really juiced about gettin it out! We're close!