-List of Sacramento Diss Songs-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
This list has probably grown x 30 . I can't really keep up with these new sac rappers though. They're keeping the tradition alive though -talking shit on local rappers in their songs that is.

Post any notable ones if you got em.

Last edited:
Props: DuceTheTruth

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
if you look at the list of songs.... it just makes SOuth Sac look like a bunch of disgruntled rappers who shop at the same liquor stores but cant talk it out or handle it like real niggas! It sucks when most of the disses are all from the same hood. Go back and take a look.
If you go back in the diss records in Queens Bridge or Houston, Texas you get the same shit. Still a shame though.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Damn, totally forgot about this thread. What a coincidence though as I was skimming through the diss tracks again, "Checkmate" came up at the same time when the actual song started playing in the background (was listening to UDI) haha

I didnt know so many folks was on some fuck Mr.Doctor tip.
lol lemme add one more to the the list od Doc disses. Young Joker goes off on Doc on the song Ready 4 War

Props: TrEmEnDo InDo
Sep 3, 2002
I’m gonna check that out. Good to see Lu_ post btw

Yep. Now i might go back and try to find where mr doctor may have dissed young joker in a song.

Here’s for anyone that missed it.

Last edited:

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
I’m gonna check that out. Good to see Lu_ post btw

Yep. Now i might go back and try to find where mr doctor may have dissed young joker in a song.
I honestly can't recall Doc mentioning him in a song.

Going back to the question from page 2 and the song What Would You Do. Is that aimed at C-Bo/Sicx? Who had Tre-8 beef at that time?

Speaking of posting, what happened with 2-0-Sixx?

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I looked through the first page & didn't see the gangsta dre tracks that diss lynch. Funk central cartel or some like that. Lynch replied back too ....I think i don't remember that well

Props: DiplomatMan