LIMBO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
xbox arcade game
fuckin dope avant noir game

played this shit alone with the lights off stoned as shit and scared my ass like back in the day resident evil
i highly recommend this game
its very different in all the right ways

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
looks really interesting but iunno if I can justify forking over 15 bucks for 2-3 hours of gameplay

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
in theory people pay 60+ for 6-10 hours....
you're absolutely right, I guess I've just gotten used to the 5-10$ price range for the downloadable games.. I'll probably cave and get this soon, I've read nothing but great reviews so far.

May 31, 2007
The lil pic advertiseing the game on my dashboard is tempting, and after seeing that video IDK.. I think that I like faster paced games and shit, but the art style and creepy shit has me wanting to play this.....BAD

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
After playing the demo I'm starting to think the same thing.. Not feeling the whole trial by death thing it has going..

Oct 27, 2008
i know i'm hella late on this, but i only have a ps3 & it didnt hit psn too long ago..

just played through it this past weekend, & really enjoyed it.

i like the art design in the game, like many others..but i find it funny that Masked Lemon almost seemed to use it as a reason to hate on it from the start. like he went into it thinking the game was overrated based on its looks.

it may not be everyone's type of game, but it really is well-done & worthy of the praise..& i'm basing that on the gameplay.

the "puzzles" are clever & fun to solve. just enough of a challenge to make you think, but never frustrating.

now i just wish Super Meatboy could make its way to the ps3.

Oct 27, 2008
I got past the Big Spider, the game aint shit.
lol wow, you beat the demo. thats the beginning of the game, & like any other game-- it starts out easy. that wasnt exactly a boss battle lol..

i only say this because you used the ease with which you got past the spider as a means to justify the game "not being shit," difficulty-wise.