Lil' Wayne-The Carter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2006
carter 2 is a classic in my opinion...it was good to hear wayne spit over some non-mannie fresh beats...the whole cash money style had gotten played out and all their shit started to sound the same...this shit was refreshing...

Jan 23, 2006
I started feelin this nigga weezy F right on 500 degreez and ever since ... the carter had slaps through the whole thing, a nigga didnt even skip the skitz.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I can't believe this thread is still active for such an old ass album. The reason it surprises me is because I just bought the Carter last week. And that's from someone who hates Cash Money and the South. But the Carter and the Carter II are some of the best albums to come out in a looooong time.

May 10, 2002
Both Carter's are tooo hard! I have never supported Cash Money and I bought both of these. Lil Wayne has flows for days and there's not that many that could see him on the mic...

ThaG- You really seemed like you were hating on this album.... I don't think it had a chance from the moment you put it in your player. In any case this shit is LAVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best TWO Cd's to come out in the last 2 years.............