Lil' Wayne-The Carter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
THE CARTER 1 AND 2 ARE BOTH CLASSICS ON THESE ALBUMS HE SHOWS THAT HE IS NOT JUST ANOTHER SOUTHERN RAPPER BUT HE IS A HIP HOP EMCEE WITH THE LYRICAL KNOW HOW TO RHYME WITH THE BEST OF THEM AND I STAND BY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Raskall38 said:
THE CARTER 1 AND 2 ARE BOTH CLASSICS ON THESE ALBUMS HE SHOWS THAT HE IS NOT JUST ANOTHER SOUTHERN RAPPER BUT HE IS A HIP HOP EMCEE WITH THE LYRICAL KNOW HOW TO RHYME WITH THE BEST OF THEM AND I STAND BY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. he is not a southern rapper any more

2. he is on the same level as "the best" in the game

3. "the best" in the game are 50 Cent, Kanye West, The Game, Jay-Z and so on

I think I don't need to say more

Apr 25, 2002
weezy f. baby is definately spittin that shit...not too many rappers can fuck wit him rit now lyrically. i would give the carter 2 an 8.5. ThaG you on one mayn talkin bout 50 and Game are among the best in the game the fuck outta here wit that shit.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
why???

I can't understand it

the album could hardly be wacker than that and it still went gold and there are thousands of people who think it's a classic????

Dec 9, 2005
ThaG said:
why???

I can't understand it

the album could hardly be wacker than that and it still went gold and there are thousands of people who think it's a classic????

You think everything is wack man...

I'm sorry but your opinion on music is officially worthless. I haven't heard you say anything positive about anything...

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
if you want Louisiana albums there is hundreds of albums better than Lil Wayne. I am not saying they are classics but at least they are some street shit, not some GAY shit. For example - pick anything that's Trill Ent. (except for SCC, they suck) can't go wrong with it, LA rap all the way, no faggot ass Kany West styled music

I am opposed to the gay trends in hip-hop not against anybody personally; Lil Wayne's CMR albums werent exactly top-notch material but they weren't gay either