Lil Wayne gives Tech a shoutout

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2007
Clearly referring to a "nine" as in 9 mm gun.

I remember someone posting an eminem track where eminem says "this shit is like a gold mine for my nigga to take nine" referring to 50 cent getting shot 9 times and someone thought it said "this shit is like a god mine for my nigga tech n9ne"

rofl you guys look for anything.

Nov 6, 2005
Doubt eminem said n-gga in his rhyme... but I have no idea of the line your talking about.

I always think its funny when people think ANY reference to a tec-9 is about tech and not the gun... Reaching at the LEAST.

Jan 16, 2007
all im sayin is he said Nina not Tec-9 nina.....and if you listen to the mixtape he shouts out a shit load of people through out it...so why not...

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
I remember someone posting an eminem track where eminem says "this shit is like a gold mine for my nigga to take nine" referring to 50 cent getting shot 9 times and someone thought it said "this shit is like a god mine for my nigga tech n9ne
Which track would this be?

Aside from those freestyles that were released from when he was a teenager or whatever, eminem has never said "nigga" on a track in his career.