Lil Wayne ft. EMINEM - Drop the World

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2008
that sig is hella funny where the bear is about to eat the white lady and then gets karate chopped

song is ok pretty good. yall really hate wayne. i mean he seems like a weird dude but he raps hella good sometimes.

Nov 7, 2006
this is one of those lil wayne songs i can tolerate. his 2nd verse is straight up wack though and em keeps getting better with every feature. guess he wants to show the youngens who still runs it.

Oct 6, 2008
Is it just me or is Em's verse pretty similar to his verse on Forever? I'm not saying that in a bad way, it was just something I noticed.
Like he attempted the fast rap again and deliberately outshined Wayne?

Yeah, I noticed that too. I have it on my iPod and I had my homie (a big Lil' Wayne fan) listen to it. We jammed it at the same time and we both agreed Em roasted him.

Needless to say, he was disappointed.. again! :knockout:

Apr 8, 2006
Ya these kids thinkin Waynes the best need 2 wake up.

Waynes good...he was damn good a couple years ago n shot to the top because of it.

But these 90's babies need 2 do there homework n than keep it real.

Jul 29, 2008
WAYNE COMES OK ON HIS MIXTAPES....BUT THESE ALBUMS ARE TRASH IMO.........HE NEEDS TO STOP TRYING TO BE JAY-Z AND QUIT FREESTYLING EVERYTHING BECAUSE HONESTLY HE FREE STYLES SOME NURSERY RHYME SHIT MOST THE TIME.......

Feb 14, 2006
I dont really like lil wayne that much but i noticed the differnce between lil wayne and alot of other rappers is that this fool is a FULL TIME rapper.. everyone else is doin clothes blunt raps movies drinks and whatever the fuck else while lil wayne stays puttin out songs stays in the studio writin and recordin. thats what i give him props for