Lil Wayne ft. EMINEM - Drop the World

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Em came pretty clean, Wayne came wack like usual. first listening to the beat reminds me of legend of zelda 2 on the nes

Apr 10, 2006
Everytime i hear this track and "Forever" I can't help but think Em has no place on either one. In my opinion he has the best verse on both tracks but it aint his style. I much rather hear a Em and Redman collab over this.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
this beat is basically trash....who tha fucc buys shit like this.....Lil Wayne is mediocre at absolute best.....i was gonna just fast forward past his part but thought i would give him a chance....now i wish i would have just fast forwarded.....ahahaha....wow....i honestly didn't expect Em to start rappin like that....his shit is dope....wayne is trash....this song is eh....

May 7, 2002
Had high hopes for this song, but I was disappointed. The production is horrible, Wayne's singing is annoying, and not to mention only one verse from Em. I expected them to go back and forth like Em and Jay-Z did on Renegade. I'm also not a fan of Em's new fast-paced delivery. I didn't like it that Forever and I don't like too much on here. Needless to say, he still killed both songs.

Sep 29, 2003
this rebirth album is a joke. They keep pushing it back when it was supposed to be released in like June. Now its February 2010....not that I care or anything cuz its garbage, but at the rate these songs are being leaked we will have heard the whole album by new years....