Lil Wayne freestyle on 106 & Park

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2007
dont get mad becuz I dont like ur fav. rapper.
Da Carter 1 to me is sick from front to back because his lyrics were more on point and the production was correct. the carter 2 could have been better but it was still worth a listen.but lately I feel like wayne doesnt put 100% into his music no more. Creativity is always good but da drugs are fuckin him up.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
let me rephrase that, bitches and teeny boppers
oh so now only bitches and teeny boppers check for wayne...thanx for the update

btw did you know that the only ones who check for yukmouth nowadays are fools from russia and europe??

Aug 9, 2006
dont get mad becuz I dont like ur fav. rapper.
Da Carter 1 to me is sick from front to back because his lyrics were more on point and the production was correct. the carter 2 could have been better but it was still worth a listen.but lately I feel like wayne doesnt put 100% into his music no more. Creativity is always good but da drugs are fuckin him up.
hes far from my fav rapper and i dont give a fuck what you think about him but saying dumb shit thats not true will get you checked.....gillie is a lame he didnt ghost write for no body......suckas like you that believe him are being played....that fool aint shit and never will be shit

youd think since he wrote tha carter 1 that hed come out with some tight shit of his own.....

FAIL

Feb 26, 2006
Host is a straight bitch.

"Yeah I'm a martian, so give me my space."

Host acted like that was the dopest line he's heard in the rap game.

Feb 8, 2003
K-Rino got some nice lyrical content and clever metaphors but his production fucks it up I got all his albums and imo non are worth bumping in my cars out loud(due to production), just at home.

Jun 10, 2007
hes far from my fav rapper and i dont give a fuck what you think about him but saying dumb shit thats not true will get you checked.....gillie is a lame he didnt ghost write for no body......suckas like you that believe him are being played....that fool aint shit and never will be shit

youd think since he wrote tha carter 1 that hed come out with some tight shit of his own.....

FAIL

im gettin checked? u mustve been one of those dudes who heard that gillie da kid wrote his shyt and threw a fit for an hr. and through away your lil wayne/jim jones chain and your glittery backpack