Lil Wayne freestyle on 106 & Park

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
man this dude must be off them drugz cuz that shit was mad whack like most dudes shit....
you can tell right off the bat....last two times he was on bet he was outta of it....not even paying attention to what the host is talking about and shit lol

dude needs to slow his role with that shit....as long as his music comes proper fuck it...i guess

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
wayne raw as a rapper and entertainer.

he has too many strikes for street cred. kissing men , drug habits. whatever.

but like i said 1 million times on this very board, you cant be great at everything. you have to lack in some other department in order to be great in another. he lacks common muthafuckin sense. and i also think he could have trimmed his album by about 3 songs and had an instant classic.

my 2 pennies.

Nov 24, 2003
Wayne is really hit or miss.

Sometimes he come with it; other times he is straight in outer space and no one but him knows what the fuck he is talking about.

For example, that joint BM JR off the Carter 1 was some heat, but then again that is when Gillie was supposedly still writing for him

Lately though, I think dude has been missing more than he has been hitting.

Mar 18, 2006
like i needed another reason to know he is weak
That shit made me laugh...I do give him credit though 4 puttin himself out there like that.......im pretty sure Outkast were the 1st onez to do that whole Alien thing, but uhh, as long as the lil girls on BET like it, who am I 2 hate