Lil Robs Greatest Hits?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2007
Good looks man. I know alot of people don't really feel or check out for him but I respect the hustle and the music imo is shit thats real to him. That's all you can really ask for from an artist and for that I respect him... plus he reps Dago so you can't go wrong there... Obviously not the best but he's got his joints.

Apr 6, 2004
THAT " I DON'T HAVE NOTHIN' " TRACK IS DOPE AS FUCK .
HIS CRAZY LIFE ALBUM WAS G TOO ... BUT LIKE
EVERY OTHER GROWING ARTIST ... DUDE HAD TO CHANGE UP
THE MUSIC . IT'S ALL GOOD THOUGH , HE'S REPPED THE CITY
HARD ..

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
^^^Haha I would be ashamed if that dude was reppin my city.He aint got no flow,no lyrics,and no delivery. Dude is bringin nothin to the table IMO. Just another lame ass mexican rapper with no real talent.

Apr 26, 2006
^^^Haha I would be ashamed if that dude was reppin my city.He aint got no flow,no lyrics,and no delivery. Dude is bringin nothin to the table IMO. Just another lame ass mexican rapper with no real talent.
So I guess all those Rappers in the Bay, South, on the radio and on MTV/BET got real talent? He has far more talent than a lot of rappers out there. Atleast he keeps it real for the most part. Obviously he has recently changed up his style to go along with the current wack trends unfortunately, but before that, he was solid enough and respectable. I also hope your Mexican because that last comment is pretty weak and ignorant. Not all black rappers are full of talent either, hell of a lot of lames snapping fingers, going hyphy and doing stupid dances looking all immature and moronic. Every race has their good and bad.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
So I guess all those Rappers in the Bay, South, on the radio and on MTV/BET got real talent? He has far more talent than a lot of rappers out there. Atleast he keeps it real for the most part. Obviously he has recently changed up his style to go along with the current wack trends unfortunately, but before that, he was solid enough and respectable. I also hope your Mexican because that last comment is pretty weak and ignorant. Not all black rappers are full of talent either, hell of a lot of lames snapping fingers, going hyphy and doing stupid dances looking all immature and moronic. Every race has their good and bad.
First off I never said nothin bout any bay,south, or mtv type rappers havin more talent then rob.All I said was hes hella garbage, which IMO he is. Now on the other shit u commented on yeah I am mexican but I dont see how that makes a difference on my comment. Most mexican rappers are weak as fuk and IMO only represent the steryo tipical mexican.Now that wouldnt be all that bad if they actually had bars but 98% of the shit I be hearin is strait garbage.

Jan 28, 2007
^^^ Who woulda thought that a Mexican rapper would rap about "stereotypical" Mexican shit... what the hell do you want him to rap about?

Apr 26, 2006
First off I never said nothin bout any bay,south, or mtv type rappers havin more talent then rob.All I said was hes hella garbage, which IMO he is. Now on the other shit u commented on yeah I am mexican but I dont see how that makes a difference on my comment. Most mexican rappers are weak as fuk and IMO only represent the steryo tipical mexican.Now that wouldnt be all that bad if they actually had bars but 98% of the shit I be hearin is strait garbage.
Whatever, sounds like you ain't got no love for your culture. Your sounding like a racist against your own people. I guess blacks are the only ones who can rap and I guess they don't rap about being black.

Like Hoods said, WTF is a Mexican rapper supposed to rap about then? Do you want them to rap about black culture, and use the word "nigga" in their lyrics?

BTW, I don't think Lil Rob is the best or anything, just saying he ain't garbage like your saying. The Mr. Snappers of the world are the ones that are garbage.

Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Whatever, sounds like you ain't got no love for your culture. Your sounding like a racist against your own people. I guess blacks are the only ones who can rap and I guess they don't rap about being black.

Like Hoods said, WTF is a Mexican rapper supposed to rap about then? Do you want them to rap about black culture, and use the word "nigga" in their lyrics?

BTW, I don't think Lil Rob is the best or anything, just saying he ain't garbage like your saying. The Mr. Snappers of the world are the ones that are garbage.
co-sign that