Lil Keke and Jacka Present Str8 Out Da Slums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
its cool, nothing too special

1. U Gotta Learn - (with Cory Mo)
2. Put It in There Face
3. Survival
4. Underground All
5. Pigeon on T-Shirt
6. Angel
7. Who's the Blame
8. Paid
9. Flyest Nig U Know, The
10. Don't Owe U
11. Ho'z Star Struck
12. Icon
13. We Came a Long Way
14. Coast 2 Coast
15. Life in da Mob
16. Savage 4 Life
17. We Made It Out the Bottom

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Detailed tracklist off my website:
01. U Gonna Learn - Cory Mo
02. Put It In There Face - Lil Keke & Dollar Boys
03. Survival - Husalah, Diz & Chewy Loc
04. Underground All-Stars - Lil Keke, Lil O & Mike D
05. Pigeon On T-Shirt - Jacka & Husalah
06. Angel - Lil Keke
07. Who's The Blame - Freako, Rydah J. Klyde & Uzi
08. Paid - Cory Mo & Foul Mouth
09. The Flyest Nig U Know - Jacka & XO Creep
10. Don't Owe U - Lil Keke
11. Ho'z Star Struck - Jacka & T.J.
12. Icon - Lil Keke, Lil C & A.G.
13. We Came A Long Way - Freako, Rydah J. Klyde & Chewy Loc
14. Coast 2 Coast - Ill Tactic's
15. Life In Da Mob - Jacka & Bart
16. Savage 4 Life - AP.9, Diz & Chewy Loc
17. We Made It Out The Bottom - 8-Ball, Lil Keke & Kyleon

Feb 4, 2005
When this first dropped ages ago i thought it was dope, it had unrealesed Freako & Mob-figa tracks, plus Angel by lil Keke is a cool ass song. Now it might not seem to good to some of you cos there are loads of Mob-figa cds and tracks out now but it came out in a Mobfiga drought so the few Figa tracks it had made it stay in roatation.

The Freako & Rydah tracks slap, the jacka tracks slap especially the one with Kazi (Not Bart 3xKrazy kazi, that tracklisting is wrong its the Richmound Kazi) but the rest of the cd is hit and miss. I only like the Mob-figaz shit on it apart from That Angel track i mentioned earlier.

apart from that bootleg Jack Artist sampler that dropped a year before Jacka Artist this is the only cd with a decent version of PICTURES ON T-SHIRTS which is a fuckin classic.

Feb 8, 2006
When this first dropped ages ago i thought it was dope, it had unrealesed Freako & Mob-figa tracks, plus Angel by lil Keke is a cool ass song. Now it might not seem to good to some of you cos there are loads of Mob-figa cds and tracks out now but it came out in a Mobfiga drought so the few Figa tracks it had made it stay in roatation.

The Freako & Rydah tracks slap, the jacka tracks slap especially the one with Kazi (Not Bart 3xKrazy kazi, that tracklisting is wrong its the Richmound Kazi) but the rest of the cd is hit and miss. I only like the Mob-figaz shit on it apart from That Angel track i mentioned earlier.

apart from that bootleg Jack Artist sampler that dropped a year before Jacka Artist this is the only cd with a decent version of PICTURES ON T-SHIRTS which is a fuckin classic.
whats that song called on that jack artist mixtape or whatever, he used the 2nd verse form barney. Its a slow beat, dope tho