Lil Jon Speaks on E-40 Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2005
LMFAO with them Earl comments.

Im coppin the BSJ regardless what the single is, cuz one think I know I can count is 40 droppin a solid album at worst. I wasn't disappointed with MGRC (Its still in my rotation), and I doubt I'll be disappointed with this.

I still have a hard time figuring out why you guys want 40 to still sound like he in the 90's? He stayin current, if he really did sound like he was in the 90's people would be complain he sound washed up, he wouldn't be on a major, and he sure as hell wouldn't be relevent anywhere else (and as of late when rappers need a west coast mc on they song they callin 40 not just snoop anymore).

Mar 30, 2006
damn to many people whine on this forum...if ya'll want mob music..start making that shit instead of waiting for an individual to put out that shit...

Sep 17, 2006
Good to see him, E-40 is the only Bay rapper I still like, and even though I know his next album won;t be mainstream popular, I'll still be glad to hear it,.