Lil Jon Speaks on E-40 Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2005
from hiphop.dx, heres a little tidbit

Aside from readying his studio album, Lil Jon has been getting calls to work with Flo Rida and Pharrell Williams, as well as finishing producing E-40's new album.
"It's gonna be another record to just totally showcase the Bay Area, the culture," said Jon of E-40's upcoming album. "We expect it to be #1. You have to always take care of your core fans. When it gets out there and people see the video, people are gonna be like, 'Oh, shit, this is some other shit again. This is another part of what they told us in "Tell Me When to Go." ' We take care of the core market, then you'll see another single a couple months after that."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.6512/title.lil-jon-speaks-on-album-other-ventures

Sounds good to me. I like their thought process on this.

Can't wait for this shit, My ghetto Report Card was dope, imo

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
^ya i dunno i never thought of e-40 as a "hyphy" rapper, but hes a business man hes going with whats popular and whats selling. in my opinion my ghetto report card was his best album in years even though he kinda switched to the hyphy shit.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
real shit, 40 better with that hustle music, but since EVERYONE already doing that shit it looks like 40 biting to the untrained ear. hopefully 40 can get this shit crackin an get bay in the spot light for everyone again. if not, its better off underground

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
40's album will be a slapper regardless of what the starter jackets wearing fags who post on the siccness say

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
is it just me or does 40'z new single beat kinna sound like tell me when to go in a way like a remix or sumthing with sum new lyrics over it?...i dunno..but so far i aint feeling the new shit..hopefully the other tracks are slapping tho!!