Lil' G AKA Young Slim Solo Album...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Ces always showin luv...good shit pimpin!

You already know

YOUNG SLIM said:
I appreciate that pimp. You always been a supporter of ya boys! I see your cover on ur avatar...is that out yet?
Yep it dropped in March. Im getting ready to start working on the next one later this summer. PM your addy and ill send you the album.

Dec 11, 2002
YOUNG SLIM said:
Good lookin everybody...wait till you see the album cover too. We got Jae Reekay in a g-string sittin on top of my car its sick.

.. lol..

Who do you have doin' the graphics..?

Sep 1, 2003
RED HEAD STEVE said:
THE YOUNG SLIM ALBUM IS GOING TO BE FIRE. GUARANTEED.

yea

EW would do a hoggish job on the cover.....you should definitely fuck with him G

good shit homie...i remember when it was gonna be called definiton of a g

Reptile said:
yea

EW would do a hoggish job on the cover.....you should definitely fuck with him G

good shit homie...i remember when it was gonna be called definiton of a g
Yea thats my guy...he's always shown love so I gotta show love back. The Definition of a G album got canned cuz I wasn't in the right frame of mind to put together a whole album and was goin' through some personal shit. But G's back muhfuckas!!! The Young Slim name originally was a joke cuz me and my boys was clownin' one day but I decided to switch it up cuz my newer shit is more clownin and up tempo....I'm still G tho.

Twiztid One said:
good news G , glad to see a cd in tha works . i will be eagerly waitin for this to drop .
Good shit pimpin...I'ma be around here more often too so yall dont forget about ya boy! My myspace will be the most updated on the progress of the album, and I'm gonna try to post songs/snippets and switch it up as frequently as possible to keep ya interested. It's lookin real nice so far...yall wont be dissapointed...