Lil' G AKA Young Slim Solo Album...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
What's good my siccness.net potnas...The Young Slim album is finna be off the chains and I wanted to give y'all a chance to get a glimpse of what's comin....so I uploaded the "Young Slim" track to my myspace page. However, this will only be up for a week or two at most and won't be downloadable.....peep it though!!! ITS A MOTHAFUCKIN MOVEMENT.

www.myspace.com/therealyoungslim

Fridge said:
Soundin' real good, man. What's the status on the album?
Good lookin everybody...as far as the album, we're about 4 songs deep, with another 6 or 7 written and ready to be recorded, so we're makin good progress. I can't really say a time table though, cause I'm tryna do it real big on this one, so I'ma take my time and make sure its hard. So I think the most realistic answer would be early 2007 or spring 2007. I'll be posting songs and snippets here and there though, to keep y'all interested though, yadadamean! haha holla atcha boyyyy

thanks for the love y'all...I'm gonna be posting songs here and there to keep ya interested throughout the time I'm recording the album....

Mo did the "young slim" parts on the chorus...other than that its all me pimpin...get at me Notes, I heard you comin back to the six...I'ma fuck with you fa sho....