Lil Eazy-E dissin suge knight. . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Anyone heard that unedited version of Consequences where Lil E's dissin Suge? It's heated. I'm hopin he drops an album soon. . .

Sep 28, 2002
he doing nutten when suge in is face

yea its easy 2 diss some 1 when they in jail for u that pussy shit tell him 2 do it when he out and around the way we will see if lil easy a rider

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
man fuk suge period. he ain't done shit for rap except take credit for and get rich offa other people. If I was Lil E and that fool was dissin my dead father i'd be dissin em too as well lookin for his ass. . .

May 11, 2002
AOD said:
Anyone heard that unedited version of Consequences where Lil E's dissin Suge? It's heated. I'm hopin he drops an album soon. . .
AOD laced me with that track the other day.......shit is tight. I have been wanting to hear Lil E since I heard about him a year and a half ago. I hope his CD still drops. Last I heard he was on DPG Records. I hope some one else will pick him up. He sounds a little like his Dad.......but his flow is a little better than Eazy's. Good Lookin out AOD.

AND.....Fuck Suge Knight.....he deserves to be called out. Thats all Suge does is bump gums...always talkin about somebody else. He has basically fucked up West Coast rap music by causing all these feuds and breaking up Ruthless Records and creating Death Row. All he did was fuck his artists and he has the balls to claim Eazy fucked all of his. He was saying a while back in a interview w/The Source that Eazy deserved to die. Because he never moved his family out of Compton. And I heard that he was on TV talking bad about Eazy and shit. If there was no Eazy there would have been NO SUGE KNIGHT or anybody. Why dont Suge go back and be a bodyguard for Ruthless Records. NOBODY from the early Death Row is still with him. There is no more West Coast domination. And there is no more Death Row. 5 minutes of fame.....you wasted 4 minutes.....you have seconds left.