LIL.CONER PRESENTS BALLED OUT 'HARD HOOD CLASSICS'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2004
www.connectedinc.net
SUP TO THOSE @ STREET LEVEL RECORDS....WE GOT THIS COMP COMING OUT IN AUG OR SEPT OF 2005 AND WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND AN INVITE TO YOUR ARTIST.IT FEATURES ALL NEW NEVER HEARD TRACKS FROM THOSE ON THE CD COVER. IF INTERESTED FEEL FREE TO DROP A PM. HERE'S THE COVER TO IT. KEEP DOING YOUR THNIG STREET LEVEL RECORDS.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I heard your album 'Mama Tried' and was feelin it. Keep doing your thing. I'm in the Bay every few months so if you need any verses for the compilation or any other albums make sure to holler and we can bend that corner

Dec 13, 2004
www.connectedinc.net
NOTES...RIGHT ON...BEEN A LONG ROAD SINCE 'MAMA TRIED' AND JUST TRYING TO KEEP IT MOVING. DROP ME A LINE WITH YOUR # SO I CAN TELL YOU A LIL. MORE ABOUT THE ALBUM, RELEASE DATE, STOES IN SEA TOWN THAT'LL HAVE IT, ETC. ALSO WE GOT OUR DEDUT MAGAZINE COMING OUT WITH NATION WIDE DISTRIBUTION THROUGH SEVERAL MUSIC AND MAGAZINE DISTRIBUTORS, I'LL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS ON IT ALSO.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
TONY206 said:
Notes...You workin' with anybody when you go down to the Bay?
Within the last year or so I've got down with Mac & AK, did some shit for V-Boy, did some shit for Unknown Entertainment. Plus I've gotten down with a lot of the homies out there that haven't really made a name for themselves yet. I was also out in Vegas for a few weeks getting down in the studio with my folks from Unknown Records (different lable than Unknown Entertainment). Sold a lot cd's out there too, I even ran into someone that I sold one to in Seattle.

@Coner
Check your PM homeboy