LIL C.S. presents The Mob Kings...new name...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
That's right! No more the Mobstaz. That's what we go by now. The Mob Kings (Lil C.S., Mic Loc, Mooch Massive, Playboy Floyd, Baby Ant). As you know the name of the album is "The Hardest Shit Out" coming May '05. Gauranteed heat!!! On my momma! You'll see from our lead street single "Raw-gangsta-don't-give-a-fuc-shit" that's goin' to appear on the New West 2 on disc two (and I got a solo song on disc 1 called "Don't get it fucked up"). We're still known as the Mobstaz on the New West 2 though, but as of NOW it's the Mob Kings! The music is going to speak for itself! Ghetto World has always released quality product (from Ghetto Classics, to Dollars & Sins, to the Ghetto World soundtrac, and the Ghetto World dvd), and this is shaping up to be another classic Ghetto World release, and you better swoop it as soon as it comes out, cuz you know Ghetto World is known to sell out of the 2 thousand MINIMUM, or MORE we press!! Here's the tentative traclisting...

The Mob Kings (Lil C.S., Mooch Massive, Mic Loc, Playboy Floyd, Baby Ant)

"The Hardest Shit Out"

1.The Hardest Shit Out
2.Raw-gangsta-don’t-give-a-fuc-shit
3.All Part of the Game
4.Respect My Gangsta
5.Hustle 4 It
6.California Thugs
7.Transactions
8.Don't say shit just listen (Mooch solo)
9.Grind Music
10. Summer Feelings
11. We spit it for the streets
13. Niggaz be on some hater shit (skit)
14. Keep your game as sharp as a razor(Playboy Floyd solo)
15. Baby Ant out on bail
16. MOBKINGS

Apr 25, 2002
Wallnutz said:
i thought Mooch was with Ecay and them thats cool hes on GW though
Mooch is still with Bomb Leery, but he's in the Mob Kings too. Mooch is my lil homey from my set, and everybody from Bomb Leery is from the Coast, but we're all cool, but Mooch is a Mobsta if he's in the group or not. This is a good thing for him, and it will help when his album on Bomb Leery comes out, so it's going to benefit everybody. I've been wantin to work with my nigga since I've been home, but some inside set shit happened, but it worked itself out. He was with Bomb Leery before I got out, even though he's from my set. He was going to be my little protege until some bullshit happened, but he has too much talent not to be heard. I just want him to be heard no matter if it's with me or Bomb Leery. Him and Mic Loc are two of the tightest rappers in the town, and this album is going to prove it. Undisputable!!! And Playboy Floyd STEPPED IT UP. He's gonna surprise niggaz.

Gaurantee the album is going to live up to the title! On my son! All you have to do is chec it out one time, and you'll be very SURPRISED. Production is Mackvillian, Ra$an of the Jetsons, Steve Vicious, Cricet, and Mooch's solo song is produced by Ecay. Ya'll already know Steve Vicious, Cricet and Ecay has heat, but on everything I love watch the heat Mackvillian and Ra$an brings!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
-LICWIT- said:
Mack got slap!!!!....
He got SUPER SLAP! Good lookin' LICWIT, 45park1904 (it's 4 sho' gon' be a classic homey, and that's on everything I love) and Chop Shop (yeah, you seen your cameo at the 2nd GW Picnic. ha ha). Make sure ya'll pic up the New West 2 droppin' April 8th, and see how the Mob Kings (known as the Mobstaz on New West 2) are comin'! 1