Lil Boosie ~ Superbad

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
Just copped this album tho its not out officially til tuesday.

It's pretty cool. 16 tracks. My main gripe is about half the album has been on his mixtapes or on the C-Loc album "Scrape the Plate" that came out about 3 months ago. Its definitely cool to have the songs without mixtape adlibs on them, but my hopes were elevated like a motherfucker. So its not enough new slaps for my taste, but if someone hasn't been listening to the mixtapes its gonna be a dope album.

The new songs (I think, or I haven't heard them before) are mostly dope especially I'm a Dog ft. Lil' Phat. Songs you know from his mixtapes that are nice to have in high quality are Levi's, Loose as a Goose, My Avenue, and a few others.

I was hoping for a classic, and its not one at first listen, but I'm gonna let it soak in and see how I feel later on. The main audience nationwide its probably all new tracks so they would probably love it.

But the best songs like, No Mercy, were on C-Loc's album that come out in May or so which to me was fuckin dope. They are on here same verses and beats, just without C-Loc's verses so I don't know how they worked that out.

anyways, let me know what y'all think when you get a chance to listen. If you feel Baton Rouge music, you should go get that C-Loc album, to me its fuckin dope and it has some of the grimiest songs from this album with Boosie on it already.

Feb 1, 2006
The thing is for me is that the BR underground has been coming with tracks harder than these in the last few years -- I was hoping that this album would set the bar higher but it didn't really. It met the bar (barely) but did not take it to the next level.... Still bangin tho.

I was just listenin to some of his old stuff from the early 2000s, and goddamn his music was so raw and skilled. In my opinion he's not as hungry as he was and his music doesn't kick you in the stomach like it used to. You don't feel it in your heart quite as much as you did if you feel me.

Feb 16, 2009
I was just listenin to some of his old stuff from the early 2000s, and goddamn his music was so raw and skilled. In my opinion he's not as hungry as he was and his music doesn't kick you in the stomach like it used to. You don't feel it in your heart quite as much as you did if you feel me.
yeah back when streetz is mine came out he sounded like a man on a mission. this albums alright though but not all i had hoped for either.

May 16, 2006
Is it just me or does Boosie not have a single out for this album? I was hoping for a classic like Bad Azz... I hope this at least lives up to that album. Is that song with Birdman called "Crayola" on here?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
boosie really grew on me after i stopped feeling like he sounds like trina. now i really fuck with his music. ill check for the album i usually only like his street sounding shit

weird i stopped listening to gucci kinda and started peeping boosies catalog lol

they both should do a duo album or some shit
ill peep the album on youtube i didnt really like loose as a goose

'i bust his ass/then i pop another half' lol i mean boosie be spittin i just think he gotta be on a real gutter beat or it dont work for me

May 16, 2006
Truthfully, I was kinda disappointed with this album compared to Bad Azz.... its still a pretty dope album but I just ain't feelin this one as much. He sounded hungrier before and the beats were better on Bad Azz too. Was wishing he'd have Big Head on this instead of so many appearances from Lil Phat. Still a dope album though, Clips And Choppers is probably my favorite from it.

Jun 10, 2007
Truthfully, I was kinda disappointed with this album compared to Bad Azz.... its still a pretty dope album but I just ain't feelin this one as much. He sounded hungrier before and the beats were better on Bad Azz too. Was wishing he'd have Big Head on this instead of so many appearances from Lil Phat. Still a dope album though, Clips And Choppers is probably my favorite from it.

yea i wonder y big head wasnt on da album

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca