Lil B - Show Me Sum (Says hes bringing Hyphy back)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Kids are to blame for there taste of music these days.
yeah, but also, the "artists" are responsible for putting the music out there... what else are these impressionable kids going to listen to, especially since 99% of the shit they listen to come from radio and TV. due to their lack of experience, they listen to that shit thinking that this is how it's going to be. the reason why my taste in rap music is more sophisticated is because snoop was putting out "doggystyle" and nas was putting out "illmatic" when i was growing up. believe me, in 1993 and 1994, there was a chronic shortage of pretty bitches releasing music to the mainstream public.

::

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
Based God can rap about all the guns he wants to he's from a real turf west berkeley waterfront and he's done time in a real cell that makes him a real nikka

May 16, 2002
Based God can rap about all the guns he wants to he's from a real turf west berkeley waterfront and he's done time in a real cell that makes him a real nikka
What does him being in prison and being "real" got to do with his music? It's 2010 not 1996. Geezus! Get over it already. Real artist have matured into knowing the true business of music and being actual artist.

It's a job / altered ego not a reality. All this being real, reality shows etc. Is over played already. Everybody forgot about "ENTERTAINMENT!"

Fuckin' Hollywood also got lazy. We got a bunch of movie remakes. Regular T.V. has bunch of reality shows from singing, cooking to fuckin' dancing WTF?

What happened to just being creative?

High jacked thread.

Wait's for the angry replies and for this thread to 20 more pages off this post alone :cheeky:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i must be hella drunk but that shit go.

sorry...i know yall love to hate on dude

he be havin different styles on songs i respect that shit

if i was to appraise him as a producer and a game spitter id said 10 mil from his head to his feet (baby from cash money voice)

Feb 7, 2006
WHo gives a fuck I like Lil B, Lil B represents the logical ends of all this retarded shit. I dont hate on Lil B then big up some niggas from the past because if it wasn't for them niggas balin in the past but not regulatin lil B wouldn't be here. Shit is a natural progression from pimps, and then gangstas that want to be more flashy then a bitch with ice and rings and this and all that female shit, to these rap entertainers to the nigga lil B now, so why hate? he just take it to end while these other niggas pussyfot.

Sicc OG
Mar 30, 2004
that shit slap
yall gettin old. gotta realize when different shit comes in..the kids is makin lil b hot right now they on him

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
call it whatever but i cant slap something about "im a pretty bitch" and not have my mancard in question by surrounding people. maybe now a days kids are more intouch with they inner bitch, but i cant do it