LIL B NEW ALBUM ON SOME REAL SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
i listened to the album, he sounds more gone then Messy Marv if thats even possible. So for that folks just saying how tight he is, is just laughable to me. Maybe if yall didnt keep making Lil B threads there wouldnt be negative comments. For the ones that like the dude, go find a message board for folks that actually support this garbage

YAWNS*

Jan 18, 2006
I'll tell you like this, this site is full of Messy Marv and A-wax dick riders who blow ass at rapping themselves so if noone is feeling Lil B he must be super wack

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Lil B is in a whole other league then ANY bay artist right now, like it or not. Go ahead and argue for a 100 pages - he's one of the most talked about rap artist in the entire country.

He has a polarizing appeal. There is no middle ground. Your hate is the fuel for his fan base.

Feb 8, 2003
Lil B is in a whole other league then ANY bay artist right now, like it or not. Go ahead and argue for a 100 pages - he's one of the most talked about rap artist in the entire country.

He has a polarizing appeal. There is no middle ground. Your hate is the fuel for his fan base.

Exactly

he running the siccness without even posting on here. Everybody knows who he is now he a household name with a radio or video single.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm feelin the beats on here... the rapping is ok... overall I actually like some songs on here

I more than likely won't listen to it very often, if at all

but people need to calm down with all the hatin... if you don't like him don't listen to him... I mean if you wanna state your opinion that's cool... but damn, you guys seem really angry and shit

let that boy cook

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Exactly

he running the siccness without even posting on here. Everybody knows who he is now he a household name with a radio or video single.
I'm starting to think your LiL B on the unda!!! And you might be R NATO too!!! Your too defensive!!! I'm finna do a song about the Lil nigga and start some shit just cause I can!!!!

Jan 18, 2006
lol, someone needs go to hard on Lil B. Like i said its quite simple, dont make a lil b thread if your not willing to hear the truth. I dont give a fuck if hes recognized on a national level, Lil Wayne is the face of rap these days. Does that make him talented at all, hell to the na

Feb 8, 2003
I'm starting to think your LiL B on the unda!!! And you might be R NATO too!!! Your too defensive!!! I'm finna do a song about the Lil nigga and start some shit just cause I can!!!!
wow No Im not lil b and not dnateo or whoever i just use this darkshowdown account only i have this username changed every year like a tradition though but same account. The reason "im defensive" as you say is bc this a discusion forum and i call things down the middle no matter what(remember your relentless thread when everybody on here was basically dissing you and i called some out)I just see alot real hating on here more then a honest opinion. its comedy to me seeing how a lil b thread gets people emotions on here boiling like he really fucked they bitch lol.

Far as you doing a diss song towards him go for it if you think you can gain from it and post it on worldstarhiphop where you can get more feedback. Do you care to share your logic reason to make a diss song?

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
cesolito.
I respect your taste in music breh.
real talk.
I never got down with lil b too hard, but there are definitely some songs he got that bangs.
but the shit that Lupe fiasco said about breaking out of the status quo?
I'm feeling the shit outta that.
it's time for minorities to wake the fuck up, real talk.
I respect the fuck out of living the fuck out the status quo.
anyone that really knows me in real life knows that defines my existence; not giving a fuck and living out of the status quo.
not being the person society expects you to be, based on what your skin color is. based on what you look like.

let that boy cook.
I'm finna download this and check it out.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
wow No Im not lil b and not dnateo or whoever i just use this darkshowdown account only i have this username changed every year like a tradition though but same account. The reason "im defensive" as you say is bc this a discusion forum and i call things down the middle no matter what(remember your relentless thread when everybody on here was basically dissing you and i called some out)I just see alot real hating on here more then a honest opinion. its comedy to me seeing how a lil b thread gets people emotions on here boiling like he really fucked they bitch lol.

Far as you doing a diss song towards him go for it if you think you can gain from it and post it on worldstarhiphop where you can get more feedback. Do you care to share your logic reason to make a diss song?
I ain't tryen to gain shit!!!!! I got money, power and respect so I don't need shit else!!

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I downloaded that last album "illusions of grandieur"
however the fuck you spell it.
though I wasn't feeling the shit from front to back, some of the thangs he talked about blew my mind.
I ain't. gone lie.
any music that tells the colored man to be more than what the white man expects you to be....
that shit talks to me.
maybe one day we will be more than just what our respective stereotypes tell us we can be.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
I downloaded that last album "illusions of grandieur"
however the fuck you spell it.
though I wasn't feeling the shit from front to back, some of the thangs he talked about blew my mind.
I ain't. gone lie.
any music that tells the colored man to be more than what the white man expects you to be....
that shit talks to me.
maybe one day we will be more than just what our respective stereotypes tell us we can be.
lol.... come on now with that lol.... so you sex play your self on songs and slander churches in videos by saying "suck me dick" in a church to get every bodies attention...so you can teach/preach on a song about how bad whitie is ? Yall giving dude WAY too much credit.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
lol.... come on now with that lol.... so you sex play your self on songs and slander churches in videos by saying "suck me dick" in a church to get every bodies attention...so you can teach/preach on a song about how bad whitie is ? Yall giving dude WAY too much credit.
indo, you know me from front to back bro.
you know my fam. which is me.

that faggot shit I can't condone.

but the concept of breaking away from what society wants you to be?

that's real shit right there.

society is moving forward.

we can either move with it.

or we can be an old man. complaining that these young whipper snappers are on our lawn.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
for the people that get there panties in a bunch cuz we say hes wack which is true, where is the who cares button?
Bra!... Only ppl gettin Panties Inna Bunch is Grown-Ass Jealous Men spending hella time & energy Studying another Man's moves and hating on his EVERY STEP.... Comon!... really? JEALOUS MEN!!... JEALOUS MEN... JEALOUS MEN!!. JEALOUS MEN!!. LOLLLLL... Who's really #GAY!!... A Jealous MAN is probably the #GAYEST ishh on the planet... Ya'll are Heeeellla weak for that.... Ya'll from the Bay... u Supposed to Know better.... #Don'tKillPimpin #DontHurtPimpin....

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
indo, you know me from front to back bro.
you know my fam. which is me.

that faggot shit I can't condone.

but the concept of breaking away from what society wants you to be?

that's real shit right there.

society is moving forward.

we can either move with it.

or we can be an old man. complaining that these young whipper snappers are on our lawn.
EXACTLY afta hearin him say sum real shit bout tha hood and black ppl period icant hate onda brotha
idont agree wit tha gay shit but tell me why tha real songs he b gasn or sayin sum real shit on only get unda 100 thow views but tha suck my dick shit get ooova ahunned sumn wrong wit that, cuz niggas aint peepn da message dey only focus on tha dumb shit

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Bra!... Only ppl gettin Panties Inna Bunch is Grown-Ass Jealous Men spending hella time & energy Studying another Man's moves and hating on his EVERY STEP.... Comon!... really? JEALOUS MEN!!... JEALOUS MEN... JEALOUS MEN!!. JEALOUS MEN!!. LOLLLLL... Who's really #GAY!!... A Jealous MAN is probably the #GAYEST ishh on the planet... Ya'll are Heeeellla weak for that.... Ya'll from the Bay... u Supposed to Know better.... #Don'tKillPimpin #DontHurtPimpin....
How many covers have you done for him ?

jk lol