Lil B - Angels Exodus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
theres a bonus disc that comes with this to. didnt see it posted

1. (00:03:07) Lil B - Angels Exodus
2. (00:01:27) Lil B - The Based Life
3. (00:02:08) Lil B - I Must Be Sleeping
4. (00:04:15) Lil B - Swag Jerry Rice
5. (00:02:01) Lil B - I Go Woogie
6. (00:01:46) Lil B - Dr Phil
7. (00:04:37) Lil B - I Cook

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
You niggas been Lil B fans, can't fuck wit dood music give a fuck how dope you think it is, thank you.
lol nigga stop lyin tho! your sig was lil b 'die for me' for 2 months..(which was dope btw) i aint hatin on you or tryna expose shit, im just sayin you sorta on the fence wit it and wont admit it lol

you know you be listenin to that niggas shit haha

im the same way too tho so its all bueno
ill talk shit about that nigga in the same hour ill say i like a song..go figure

as far as this album, i can tell by the cover i dont want none..the 'spoken word prophet' style is wearing thin....ill wait for black flame or some shit containing a little more swag...ill prolly listen to it in a few months

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol nigga stop lyin tho! your sig was lil b 'die for me' for 2 months..(which was dope btw) i aint hatin on you or tryna expose shit, im just sayin you sorta on the fence wit it and wont admit it lol

ill talk shit about that nigga in the same hour ill say i like a song..go figure

as far as this album, i can tell by the cover i dont want none..the 'spoken word prophet' style is wearing thin....ill wait for black flame or some shit containing a little more swag...ill prolly listen to it in a few months
I may be wrong, but I don't think deep east beast ever had lil b in his sig

you might have him confused with someone else

but like I said... I may be wrong

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA

I may be wrong, but I don't think deep east beast ever had lil b in his sig

you might have him confused with someone else

but like I said... I may be wrong
Lmao this nigga got me confused with Darkshowdown hahahahahaha be for real nigga.

Jul 29, 2008
HONESTLY I GAVE THIS CAT A CHANCE BUT I DON'T GET IT....DUDES LYRICS AND FLOW IS HORRIBLE....MAYBE THE GAME HAS GOTTEN SO WACC THAT THIS HAS BECOME OK....I RATHER GO LISTEN TO HIP HOP FROM THE 90'S OR OLDIES THEN ACCEPT THIS AS GOOD MUSIC....

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
HONESTLY I GAVE THIS CAT A CHANCE BUT I DON'T GET IT....DUDES LYRICS AND FLOW IS HORRIBLE....MAYBE THE GAME HAS GOTTEN SO WACC THAT THIS HAS BECOME OK....I RATHER GO LISTEN TO HIP HOP FROM THE 90'S OR OLDIES THEN ACCEPT THIS AS GOOD MUSIC....
I dont even know why I even would "try"to listen to this....and I dont even know (or wanna know) if hes improving or not. Not that I care anyway im not having a hard time looking for GOOD Hip Hop but some people are stuck with this or something.. but congratulation to people who "like" his music...

May 10, 2002
I dont even know why I even would "try"to listen to this....and I dont even know (or wanna know) if hes improving or not. Not that I care anyway im not having a hard time looking for GOOD Hip Hop but some people are stuck with this or something.. but congratulation to people who "like" his music...
That's what I don't understand. It seems to me almost impossible to like this music or find him creative in any way. Are people jumping on board like "fuck it, it's wack but we're still gonna ride with it?" LOL. Makes no sense to me. I could almost pick a random person off the street to rap better than this dude..

Apr 25, 2002
people need to open there mind and stop being simple, i think of lil b as a spoken word poet over dope beats not a rapper, hes got depth on alot of tracks
You couldn't be serious. This LIL B mofo said he was a "pretty bitch" and said he looks like Hannah Montana. End of story