Lil B - Angels Exodus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2007
Inland Empire
this shit goes. hes on his hip hop shit,none of the swaggin on beats,cookin etc. beats are fuckin dope

1. Exhibit 6
2. The Growth (Bonus Track)
3. All My Life (Remix)
4. Bay Area Music
5. Motivation
6. Cold War, Pt. 2
7. Vampires
8. Frankie Silver (Bonus Track)
9. More Silence More Coffins
10. Connect The Dots
11. 1 Time
12. Life's Zombies

Jan 19, 2011
people need to open there mind and stop being simple, i think of lil b as a spoken word poet over dope beats not a rapper, hes got depth on alot of tracks

Jan 19, 2011
people need to open there mind and stop being simple, i think of lil b as a spoken word poet over dope beats not a rapper, hes got depth on alot of tracks

May 10, 2002
I think this guy is playing everybody... I've watched a few videos and I can't tell if it's the case where the guy is so horrible that it becomes funny for people to prop him up and jump on it. Like if you go and watch a horrible movie and you tell everyone afterwards that it was the best movie you ever saw so they'll waste their money on it too!!

This is my honest opinion and there's no reason for me to hate on dude but I'd say he's the Joaquin Phoenix of rap.

Sep 29, 2003
that bonus track has a dope sample, but its been used so many times.....

3 tracks in and i feel this is nice music to smoke to. its super laid back. Almost like spoken word over hip-hop beats haha....Its nowhere near as bad as the stuff he had been releasing when he began to blow up

some of these beats remind me of the golden era for bay area rap music