like vamps said we should write x-raided bout how his beats are wack!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i never bought the album but i trust people when about everybody is saying sumthing is wack.

so why don't sumbody who talks to him (letters) send this thread out.

tell him.how wack his last release is and suggest a better producer.

oh and if you don't like his new style tell him that also.

all we need is all your replies and sumbody to send this to him.

Apr 25, 2002
by the way x-raided is one of my top 3 sac artists so i hate to see him make the wrong moves.so i thought we should chip in and have a talk with him.

M

mr2productionz

addy

someone should post the address...i know i got it somewhere around here, but alotta folks don't. anyways, my 2 cents.

M

mr2productionz

everybody should really write. yall can get your opinions to X-RAIDED. For rilla, get your opinions out there and be heard. that way he can make some more classic shit like unforgiven.

May 27, 2002
mr2productionz said:
everybody should really write. yall can get your opinions to SHAKKA-LOC mr. X-RAIDED. For rilla, get your opinions out there and be heard. that way he can make some more classic shit like unforgiven.
ummmmmmm Shaka Loc and Raided are two different people

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Ay yo trip...Bammer is that the address direct to the pen he at?
If so tell me son.Good lookin' out
2 C's

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
CHECK THIS OUT...I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT IPH X HAS ALL THAT TIME IN PRISON AND THIS IS THE MUZIK HE COMES WITH, THIS IS WHAT WE'RE GONNA GET...IM PERSONALLY DIGGIN HIM MORE NOW THAN BEPHORE...AND HE MUST BE DIGGIN HIS NEW STYLE TOO OR HE WOULDNT BE COMIN LIKE THAT...THATS WHAT HIS HEART IS PUMPIN OUT AND I THINK IPH HE TRIES TO COME WITH SOMETHING ELSE, IT AINT GONNA BE THE SAME AS BEPHORE...AS PHAR AS BEATS GO...IT MIGHT NOT BE AS EASY AS IT SEEMS PHOR HIM TO GET A NEW PRODUCER...BUT WRITE HIM, LETS SEE IPH YALL HAVE AN IMPACT...IM SURE IPH THERES A DEMAND, HE'LL DO WHAT HE CAN TO PLEASE THE MASSES...

.,..ABA

M

mr2productionz

yeah...i meant to say nefarious, not shakka loc. lol. musta slipped.

Apr 25, 2002
his spit is cool with the right beat behind it..........................city of kings song on the comp was sicc, relentless was sicc too........

but the beats are holding him back

Apr 25, 2002
cool we got the adress now we need to speak up.anybody who talk to x everynow and then by kite send this to him when we got enough chop.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I own every X cd to date. You can peep them on my site. Also Someone on another post said he should hook up with some D-SANE beats and then someone else comformed he will soon. I think X's style is tight but like many say, his beats are not as great as before. Regardless as you can tell from me owning all his shit I will still support any shit he puts out regardless.

B

Blackjack 1577

I don't got a problem with X's style, but I agree that tha beats are holding him back. Only thing I wanna see is that he fucks with a new producer.

May 27, 2002
yea like m-phive said...x must be diggin the fucc outta his new style......because every album up to initiation, he changed his flow up....but initiation, was the same flow as VIM, and sac a indo has the same flow

better to not insult the man, and just ask if he will find a new producer...someone said mike mosley....that would be perfect

Jun 11, 2002
its a downward spiral i guess....some of the old shit is always gonna outshine the newer.

unforgiven compared to speak of the devil <++++not really bad but no where near unforgiven.

lynch's seaon and loaded compared to.....wait..when was the last solo he dropped?

C-bo till my casket and tales from the crypt compared to life as a rider and enemy of the state.

keaks hi-tek compared to unda doggs

any old 3-6 and any new 3-6

i can go on and on....