Light Weight Hang Over & I have DUI class in another hour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008
Nah life is pretty good right now... this DUI should've never happened in the first place. I wasn't even drunk but they can charge you with DUI even if your BAC is zero!

There's 3 people in class who weren't drunk at the time of their arrest, one girl was using over the counter medicine, she broke up with b/f and he called the sheriff's office saying she was under the influence. Another guy passed out from anxiety attacks and because he was on medication they consider him a drug abuser. They didn't have a program for him so DUI class for him. Another guy same deal he was under medication and got really nervous and couldn't function.

Shit is so fucked up... you can't fight it whatsoever

what part of DUI dont you understand? it has nothing to do with alcohol so your BAC don't mean shit. You ride around off of lean, purp, even kava you can get blurped.

Keep your ass at home and not trying to kill someone else cause of your failures in life you faggot.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
sounds like you're sure on the road to recovery and not fucking up your life AGAIN....

make smart choices genius. those hoes won't give you shit but std's, another DUI, and money problems.

and if you got that class and you know you're gonna have to go....you drinking before it says a lot. good luck with wasting their time in the class.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
what part of DUI dont you understand? it has nothing to do with alcohol so your BAC don't mean shit. You ride around off of lean, purp, even kava you can get blurped.

Keep your ass at home and not trying to kill someone else cause of your failures in life you faggot.
YEEEE! Someone else is just as smart, if not smarter, than I.

DUI means DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE.

INFLUENCE does not mean DRUNK.

It means, UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY SUBSTANCE THAT YOU AREN'T SUPPOSE TO BE DRIVING ON.

And props for the bold highlight.

Dec 9, 2005
95%+ of all DUI's are alcohol related though. Do you know how difficult it is to prove someone is under the influence of something else in a court of law ?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
yep...but that doesn't mean it don't happen.

and technically, if you're an intelligent human being, you know what the fuck the word "influence" means in that context. if you don't, you shouldn't be driving a fucking car OR doing ANY drugs.

btw, post a link to some official statistics about the percentage you gave.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I agree, but you know people are going to do it anyways, especially when most of the stuff we take alters our decision making skills in one way or another.

Here's the link:

www.duistatistics.org
I hope you're joking with that link.

And since we're talking about influence....nicotine is a drug too. People drive under the influence all the time.

People who drink and drive tho, deserve whatever they get. And if someone was drunk and killed someone I care about, I'd burn their mother fucking house down with them inside of it, tied up.

Jan 1, 2006
how many hours are these classes?
2 hours each day
sounds like you're sure on the road to recovery and not fucking up your life AGAIN....

make smart choices genius. those hoes won't give you shit but std's, another DUI, and money problems.

and if you got that class and you know you're gonna have to go....you drinking before it says a lot. good luck with wasting their time in the class.
This month in particular there's been a lot of family birthday parties and they've all fallen on Tuesday the day before my class. Bad timing I know, be responsible I must

I'm not out to get faded every night. The night of my DUI I only had 2 beers before 11:30, waited until 1:30am before driving home.

My partner who drank way more than I did and had 5 shots of patron before we left the bar was OK'd to drive my car. Big ass WTF

Um... ok