Light Weight Hang Over & I have DUI class in another hour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
LOL shits Ironic... but all the girls in the class are bomb as fuck. They all like to party, my friend who was in a DUI class last year partied it up with all the girls in his. I need to execute something :devious:

Dec 17, 2004
unfortunately i didnt have fly girls in my class....i took classes in spanish so instead i had straight up paisas for classmates. half of them commuted to tj almost daily. it was great though...they were so funny. 1/4 of them were regulars there on their 3rd, 4th duis and shit. they made class enjoyable, cracking hella funny jokes and shit

Dec 4, 2006
Don't let your teacher smell ya breath..cuz your ass will get kicked out of the class and you will have to re-do your program from the start..

Dec 9, 2005
Weaksauce.

When I do mine (IF I end up having to, which I'm already assuming I am), I want to just get that shit over with and do like 3 or 4, entire 8 hour days.

Fuck that stupid class.

Jan 1, 2006
Don't let your teacher smell ya breath..cuz your ass will get kicked out of the class and you will have to re-do your program from the start..
Yea, every Wednesday this class meets up and every Tuesday night I'm getting wasted... bad day to have the class but it's cool, shits interesting and the girls make the time go by even faster.

Jan 1, 2006
Weaksauce.

When I do mine (IF I end up having to, which I'm already assuming I am), I want to just get that shit over with and do like 3 or 4, entire 8 hour days.

Fuck that stupid class.
I wanted to take my classes consecutive one day after the other and have it knocked out but they said they had to keep the 3 month schedule :ermm: Class is over for me in July

Jan 1, 2006
guess you haven't hit rock bottom yet, huh?
Nah life is pretty good right now... this DUI should've never happened in the first place. I wasn't even drunk but they can charge you with DUI even if your BAC is zero!

There's 3 people in class who weren't drunk at the time of their arrest, one girl was using over the counter medicine, she broke up with b/f and he called the sheriff's office saying she was under the influence. Another guy passed out from anxiety attacks and because he was on medication they consider him a drug abuser. They didn't have a program for him so DUI class for him. Another guy same deal he was under medication and got really nervous and couldn't function.

Shit is so fucked up... you can't fight it whatsoever

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^oh you can fight it you just gotta put up money for a ballin ass lawyer...otherwise u get shafted!!