Light Factory

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nick470

EclipseGFX
May 10, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
www.eclipsegfx.com
Whats good people! Ran across this Light Factory plugin and thought yall might like to see the benefits it does. Its pretty much a Plugin that does about 100 different & realistic light Flares!! You can edit every aspect of each flare! Here's a Lil tutorial on it. If you would like it let me know and i'll put up a D/L link!!

samples i've used it on....

DIDN'T USE IT ON HERE..Just a photo I edited...

Nick470

EclipseGFX
May 10, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
www.eclipsegfx.com
@LadyTragik I believe it can...it has about 100 different flares..then the zip comes with another folder with custom flares..uploading link right now..

@underground I believe its PC and I got the 3.0 version..but it might have a mac version, I didn't check..

May 26, 2007
the second one up the wording could be positioned better. nice photo tho. and the last one on here, very nice. the eyes are captured by the sun..color of the suit goes well with the color of the trees in the background

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
Crazy thing is that it doesn't even ask for a serial!!
I just threw it in the plugin folder and it was there! pretty simple!
well the demo version is fully enabled so you can play with it as much as you want, but if you don't have the serial it will watermark your photos so you can't use it for any finished product.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
oh, hmm, i don't know. maybe it works differently on a pc.

or maybe if you didn't get it directly from the manufacturer (Digital Anarchy) maybe it was modified in some way/already cracked.