Lett Me Clear This Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

I AM NOT 'SMURFNLUINCES"...

Alot have gott us confused...But ya should be able to tell the diffrence becuase i don't make post holding an entire conversation by myself...

All Out HOGG = Smurf@2099/B.G.S.

$murfnfluinces = Some otha mufucka

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol.....i thought it was you before i asked you earlier....it's ok.....someone just registered the name 2-0-sixx and they're from seattle....see any similarities? 2-0-sixx and sixxness.....:mad:

M

MrFreeze

damn i thought that was you too! my bad good thing you cleared that shit up smurf...1

Apr 25, 2002
some cat was calling my phone the other night ....and he said he was Blue Gangsta Smurf and he said he was with Drama
he left a phone number too...I don;t have it at the moment
if was u I ain;t trippin but if it's somebody playing on my dam phone that is str8 childish

A

All Out HOGG

Wasn't me...

I don't have ya number...& i hate conversate'n on the phone...Ask the few that do talk to me on the phone on'a normal basis...I hate calling, plus I DONT GIVE OUT MY NUMBER...

Apr 25, 2002
someone claimin they u

I'm call that number back to see what's up

they was like who is this and they callin me
If I find out who it is I'm post the number up so everybody can clown this bitch
and i know it was someone on herrre cause they 91siccness
and talked shit on my boyz while i was with them and they did not like that shit one bit.....