LETS BE HONEST FOR 1 THREAD PLEASE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO IS WACEST!BE HAPPY IF YOU AINT ON THIS LIST

• DZ

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • BD (GREEDY)

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • MR BENJIMEN

• ANALIZE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SELF TITLED

• MR DOGG

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • NO GOOD (THE GROUP)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • STARKASTIC (SORRY BUDDY)

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Jun 14, 2005
your right gringo. guest spots dont make a MC dope.thats why I didn't say he was dope. thats why I didn't even vote in the poll. you picked a cool way to try an disrespect me without actually answering my question though. coool dude.your a god amongst mere mortals.for everyone else.I never said he was dope. Im asking anyone who has heard him>please share what about him is so weak.the whole reason I mentioned who he has on the album is cause I hope the dudes aint makin music with the weakest foo on the westcoast.in this DAYnAGE we need money, but how low are you willin to go.

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
Slow down

hmmmmm,

Yadie,

With all due respect homie....

Making public posts on a northwest message board talking down on NW artists who (wether or not they are tight doesnt matter, if u dont like it, dont listen to it) are doing their thing doesnt seem productive in the whole grand scheme of things...

The Northwest is on the come up right now and these type of polls dont help out at all.

People always complain about the NW not doing nothing and it makes me sick to my stomach cuz right now the NW IS DOING IT...

Im watching mtv the other day I see all these big time artists from houston holding each other down (slim thug, paul wall, etc. etc.) This very well could be the Northwest in TWO YEARS. We are TWO STRONG YEARS AWAY FROM BLOWING THIS SHIT UP.

Washington is a rich state, theres plenty of money to go around. Mutherfuckers just need to go out there and get it.

Discussions like this talking shit bout other artists should be saved for private blunt smokiing time with your boys...lol...in my opinion.

I just wanna see the NW succeed....its gotten to the point where we all have a responsibilty to come together cuz our time is coming and we really really dont need to blow it, becuase one artist is not gonna be able to hold down a whole region it takes a MOVEMENT...

So lets move forward not backwards.....

I propose for the sake of the NW no one else votes on this board...

One love

Neema
Unexpected Arrival

Street Level, Cool Nutz, LAC, 151, Loc, Boom Bap Project, Blue Scholars, Unexpected Arrival, Crytical, Twin G....sounds like a movement to me

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
thearrival said:

One love

Neema
Unexpected Arrival

Street Level, Cool Nutz, LAC, 151, Loc, Boom Bap Project, Blue Scholars, Unexpected Arrival, Crytical, Twin G....sounds like a movement to me

Agreed...

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
thearrival said:
Making public posts on a northwest message board talking down on NW artists who (wether or not they are tight doesnt matter, if u dont like it, dont listen to it) are doing their thing doesnt seem productive in the whole grand scheme of things...

The Northwest is on the come up right now and these type of polls dont help out at all.

People always complain about the NW not doing nothing and it makes me sick to my stomach cuz right now the NW IS DOING IT....This very well could be the Northwest in TWO YEARS. We are TWO STRONG YEARS AWAY FROM BLOWING THIS SHIT UP.

Washington is a rich state, theres plenty of money to go around. Mutherfuckers just need to go out there and get it.

I just wanna see the NW succeed....its gotten to the point where we all have a responsibilty to come together cuz our time is coming and we really really dont need to blow it, becuase one artist is not gonna be able to hold down a whole region it takes a MOVEMENT...

So lets move forward not backwards.....

One love

Neema
Unexpected Arrival

cosign.......well said folkz

Jun 29, 2005
FIRST OFF (STARKASTIK) DONT EVER PUT MY NAME IN SOMTHING YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH.2ND THATS MY LITTLE HOMIE WHO IS ACTAULLY A YOUNG DUDE WHO AINT EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK LET ALONE THINK.3RD IF HE THINKS YOU SUCC OH WELL WHAT DO YOU CARE.......OR DO YOU I SEE YOU HAVE A COMPLEX WITH YOURSELF.AM SURE THERE ARE SOME WHO WOULDNT THINK AM THE HARDEST BUT I DONT GIVE A FUCC,BUT I GUESS THATS THE DIFFRENTS BETWEEN YOU AN I I DONT CARE AM NOT SENSITIVE,
PS I DONT EXPECT A REPLY UNLESS ITS IN PERSON.....I DONT DEBATE OR BEEF ON THE INTERNET HOMIE.PSS I AM NOT LIKE THIS SUCCAS ON HERE I WILL TELL YOU AN EVER ONE THAT I VOTED ON
DZ,AN NO GOOD,AN NOT YOU SO STOP THAT!

Jan 24, 2004
www.twitter.com
I agree with Neema all the way up to this part...

thearrival said:
sounds like half a movement to me.. where's Tacoma's involvement? It ain't just y'all makin moves, believe that. I'm not even hating, but damn.. show the same love we show you.

Nov 30, 2002
^^ no disrespect to tac town at all.. believe me... thats basically seattle IMO... but i havent heard of an artist makin any move from tacoma... and if im wrong please correct me and i will stand corrected with no problems at all

pz

May 12, 2005
YO WHOEVER NAKED MAN IS AINT TO MANY GIRLS ON HERE GUY SO THINK.WELL I WILL JUST SAY YOU HAVE ISSUES I ACTAULLY BOUGHT YOUR LAST RECORD AN IT JUST WAS NOT ON TIGHT LIKE THE FIRST ONE IT WAS ON SOME OTHER SHIT I JUST WAS NOT FEELING IT.SINCE I PUT YOU ON THAT LIST HOPFULLY THAT WILL BRING MOTAVATION TO BRING HEAT ON THE NEXT ONE THAT I WILL PROBLABY END UP BUYIN,ANYWAYS I AGREE WITH INASENCE EVERY THING OUT TACOMA IS FUCKING WAC!AM NOT SAYIN SEATTLE IS BETTER I MEAN WE GET WACK! RAPPERS ALL THE TIME IT SEEMS A NEW ONE FORMS EVERY YEAR.BUT TACOMA HAS ONE RAPPER I THINK IS HARD AN THATS A GUY NAME HAV NOT HE IS ON A ANOTHER LEVEL I WAS SHOCKED TO HERE HE IS FROM TACOMA.BUT SORRY IF SOME PEOPLE ARE OFFENDED BY MY POLL BUT OH FUCKING WELL!!!@?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
KALYN said:
Naked Man is Sarkastik... (did I spell his name right?)

You may be the first person in this thread to do so...I was rollin when I saw "Starkastik" or whatever the fuck it said....

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
TO all yall i was born in Seattle i rep Seattle But raised half my life in the notorious Tac-town and best believe i rep it matter of fact i got the Tac on my Back...Yall better get this internet shit straight real Talk we all need to blow up bigger i have no beef with no Mc's we all doing our Thang Do your home work on me search google for Young Krime........................keep the Movement rollin!!!

Jan 24, 2004
www.twitter.com
everybody got their opinions.. but when you're cooped up on a website that mainly promotes Seattle/Portland artists and only a few Tac representatives.. you can't make that judgement. Come out to the town.. get around, come see the companies out here coming together and makin these power moves. Young Krime, One Famm, Level One, and many others are bringing shit to the table.. D.O.G.'s back on the streets too. The new breed is coming soon. I can speak on it all day, but shit'll have to happen for you sleepin' muhfuckas to believe... and it will.