LETS BE HONEST FOR 1 THREAD PLEASE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO IS WACEST!BE HAPPY IF YOU AINT ON THIS LIST

• DZ

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • BD (GREEDY)

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • MR BENJIMEN

• ANALIZE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SELF TITLED

• MR DOGG

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • NO GOOD (THE GROUP)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • STARKASTIC (SORRY BUDDY)

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
May 12, 2005
WHO IS REALLY REALLY....I MEAN REALLY FUCKIN WAC THAT REALLY SHOULD NOT BE RAPPING OR HAVING A CD OUT AN EXPLAIN WHY YOU THINK AN ITS NOT HATIN ITS JUST OPINION

Dec 30, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I would have to co-sign with Gringo even thought DZ is fam from back in the day....

never heard of No Good, Mr Bejimen, or Analize... and I dont think Sarkastik, Self Tightld, or BD should be on that list but to each there own I guess... There is ALOT more wack MC's out the NW belive me I got HELLA cds from this area....

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Is it just me, or does YADIEMEAN and TWINGAMER have a whole helluva lot in common? You guys seem to have the EXACT spelling and grammar, and back to back posts! Or maybe i'm just trippin'?
(sorry buddy, maybe you should lengthen the time between your posts)

Jun 14, 2005
sup yall. I aint heard Dzizzle but it seem clear to me he isn't the most loved. I wanna know will anybody tell me what it is about his style that is so weak. from what I seen, he had some cool cats featured on the album.the only thing that got me is whenI read his album review on this site, it said>he has club bangers like "playa playa", and somthing for the ladies like "Im not a playa". that was pretty funny to read. so will someone who has geard his shit. pleas esay whats so weak about him.from the looks of the poll, I dont wanna buy the album to find out.