Lejo says Tech aint Ever Ready

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2005
SMOKELAHOMA said:
what the fuck is ur point CUZZ? I called the man CUZZ to his face when I met him and I will refer to him as CUZZ at anytime if I feel the need to. u got a problem with it CUZZ?

if so do yourself a favor, eat glass, and shut the fuck up. thanks.

OMG U MET TECH THE N9NE?

May 14, 2007
DougN9ne said:
OMG U MET TECH THE N9NE?
yessir. my homeboy's aunt braided Kutt and Kaliko up before they concert here last year and we was kickin it with them at they hotel before and after the show. that nigga Kutt is the coolest mutha fucka on earth, Im tellin yall. Tech is a cool dude too. He short as hell but cool as a fan nonetheless.

yeah they all some b-doggs but they dont be set trippin, they showed nothin but love.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
when i say Doug!!! u say N9ne!!! DOUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey smokelahoma u know that chelinos right off 59th and western it was like down th street from house i used to walk to get ice cream from there all the.. but shit i just found a dime sack i thought i lost and im high and hungry and want something from there right now hahaha sit too bad its 5 am and im 2 hrs away.. shit

May 14, 2007
tha_psycho said:
when i say Doug!!! u say N9ne!!! DOUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey smokelahoma u know that chelinos right off 59th and western it was like down th street from house i used to walk to get ice cream from there all the.. but shit i just found a dime sack i thought i lost and im high and hungry and want something from there right now hahaha sit too bad its 5 am and im 2 hrs away.. shit
yeah I think I know where u talmbout. u talkin bout the restaruant by the drive in movies?

dog that fucking place is disgusting. El Chico's shits all over Chelinos. trust me Im mexican and I know what it is on that tip and I gotta say that u are trippin. but ay whatever floats ya boat and finds ya lost remote. hahaha

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
SMOKELAHOMA said:
yeah I think I know where u talmbout. u talkin bout the restaruant by the drive in movies?

dog that fucking place is disgusting. El Chico's shits all over Chelinos. trust me Im mexican and I know what it is on that tip and I gotta say that u are trippin. but ay whatever floats ya boat and finds ya lost remote. hahaha
el chico is good too but no mane its on western like on 57th right before 59th ... thats el nino i think hahha im high almost anything would be good im just hungry haha

Big E

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
tha_psycho said:
el chico is good too but no mane its on western like on 57th right before 59th ... thats el nino i think hahha im high almost anything would be good im just hungry haha
WTF? LMAO

Sep 17, 2003
Big E said:
a birdie told me that tech can't battle, but I don't believe it.

I don't think it's a "can't" type thing... but rather he "doesn't want to" type thing. I'm pretty certain Tech has stated himself that he's not a battle MC. But we've all seen what he can do if you give him the fire and a few minutes in the studio..... :cool:

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
soulwinnerrj said:
I don't think it's a "can't" type thing... but rather he "doesn't want to" type thing. I'm pretty certain Tech has stated himself that he's not a battle MC. But we've all seen what he can do if you give him the fire and a few minutes in the studio..... :cool:
pyro remembers somebody here saying tech sucks at freestyling