Lejo says Tech aint Ever Ready

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2004
I recently came accross tha Lejo myspace page and he has a pretty direct diss aimed at Tech N9ne. Lejo is pissed at Tech because he didnt help Lejo get signed when he easily could have. I guess that is what brought about this pretty hateful Tech Diss. After hearing Vintage Tech, I thought that the Lejo beef was over with along time ago. But I guess it is just starting. Also, in the beginning of the song, he clearly states that he has love for Kutt and Skatt and Snug. The song was just directed towards Tech and Travis. Listen to tha song here: http://www.myspace.com/lejogreen

Nov 29, 2006
man fuck lejo with that shit right there...he aint got shit on tech he's jus chocked cuz he aint makin like tech is....look at his fuckin myspace page he got what 70 friends and what a total of like not even a hundred plays for each of his songs man that cat is trippin balls cuz he's JEALOUS fuckin MITCH BADE punk...

Nov 10, 2004
hell I got plays on myspace then him!!!! His attitude is the reason he didn't get signed. He thinks he's tighter? that song right there proves how good he is. Does Tech know about this shit? Fuckin' ungrateful ass mother fucker, I would love to collab with Tech whether I got signed or not.

Mar 12, 2006
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....no chance tech would murder that shit wit 4 bars fa real...and he can suck up to kutty skat n snug all he wants but what the fuck he thinkin...dude would get bombed on by those three too hahaha...weak diss...

Nov 10, 2004
I just sent that muthafucka a message here is what I wrote:

What the fuck you thinkin'? People would shit bricks to have a song with Tech and you come out with that weak shit? Now it's On used to be one of my favs but fuck you, you worthless piece of shit!!!!!! Tech would murder that whole song with 1 verse.

Nov 10, 2004
everyone send that faggot a message and diss him and do not add him as friend that's prolly what he wants. Fuckin' Pussy LOL

Jan 17, 2007
His profile has 778 views

midwest choopers got 100,000 plays in 24 hours

hmm

O shit, he comes here and reads the forums about himself? Lol thats funny

Aug 27, 2004
Heat Myser said:
Or you guys could just let it be and let Tech deal with it personally.
I hope they eventually squash the beef. Tech doesnt need to be beefing with anyone. His muzik is way to valuable to have another Pac or Big or Mac Dre or Fat Tone or Proof incident.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
wow...i dont know what the fuck Lejo is thinking coming at tech like he did on that diss which came off WEAK AS FUCK
content wise = no direction and recycled beats? lol definitely changed my opinion on him as an artist

of course its a personal issue obviously but dude didnt have to air it out like he did...com'n off like tech OWE him his reputation and a record deal...

WEAK

Nov 29, 2006
creptandwecame said:
I hope they eventually squash the beef. Tech doesnt need to be beefing with anyone. His muzik is way to valuable to have another Pac or Big or Mac Dre or Fat Tone or Proof incident.
^^^i hope this shit quells quick fast cuz he doesnt need all that shit on his mind right now with the tour new albums and everything... we dont need tech goin down cuz of another beef like pac and biggie his career is really just getting started...not sayin he wasnt doin it earlier its just now hes gettin big all over the place people are finally realizing what talent this guy has....oh one more thing.............................................FUCK LEJO